Part 2

Hello everyone and thanks a lot for liking this story ....

*****Lets start the next part*******

Swati:look beta Yash sir has done a lot for us.He took our responsibility when your father left this world even though your dad was just a employee in his office.He looked your studies and even appointed you a very good post in his office.Though we can't return their debt but we'll do the necessary....The main thing is to support Swara,she is completely broken....

Sans:Even sir loves her so much....(looks at her and her innocent face which seems very tired after sobbing).

(just then they see the doctor coming out and sanskar goes towards him and asks yash's condition but then swara wakes up and seeing the doctor runs to him).

Swara:Doctor....doctor........is my dad fine ? can I meet him?

Doctor:yeah miss.singhania, mr.singhania is now out of danger. He had suffered a heart attack but you need be very careful even a minute shock can risk his life.

Swara:no....no.......I'll care .I'll not let him suffer any shock......

Doctor:fine .He'll gain consciousness in half an hour and after that you can meet him.

Half an hour later..........

Swara enters the room with teary eyes and stands near Yash but doesn't talk to hm and keeps a pout face. She doesn't even look at him.Swati and Sanskar also come there).

Yash:Shona......Shona........awwww....so my princess won't talk to me .

Swara nodes in a no......

Yash:(smiling)oooohhhh.......my shona is angry with her dad and will not talk to him????

(Swara breaks down completely and cries loudly by hugging Yash)

Swara:I hate you.... You had promised me that you will always be my side and never leave me alone and today you were trying to get rid of me by leaving me in this world all alone.......(still crying)I'll never ever talk to you..... I hate you...

Yash:(tries to get up)baccha.....listen to me na.....shona(holds her face in his palms),nevr ever say that I'am trying to get rid of you.... You very well know how your existense in my life is the only thing for which I'm thankful to the almighty. And haannow stop crying b'coz these tears are more dangerous than the heart attack I suffered.They coming out your eyes b'coz of me are enough to kill me and..........

Swara:and you using such words for yourself are enough to murder me(saying this she runs out of the room and then Yash sees Sanskar and his mom and he apologises to them for troubling them).

Swati:Its our duty and i'll go and check if swara is fine..

Yash:and pls bring her and tell her that her dad is very sorry for hurting her and wants to talk to her......

(Swati goes and now Sanskar and Yash are all alone in the room and here Swati comes to Swara and consoles her and takes her to to Yash' room)

Swara:(still sad):( take rest now .....

Yash:shona I'm sorry bachha...pls forgive your dad........

Swara:I'ts ok.i'm happy that your fine and we can go home after 2 days....

Yash:shona...........

Swara:hhmmmmmm.......

Yash:I want something from you.....

Swara:what??????

Yash:I've decided something for you and i want you to accept my decision ......

Swara:why are talking as if you are getting me married without even asking my choice???????

Yash:Yes!!!!!!!

Swara:(shocked)dad pls don't joke .I very well know you can't do that to me and right from childhood you've given me the freedom to make my decisions on my own......

Yash:Yes shona but i want you get married in front of my eyes before anything happens to me.

Swara:I said na that nothing will happen to you,then......

Yash:bachha....do you believe me????

Swara:Yes.

Yash:Then get married to Sanskar.......

Swara:(double shocked)whatttt???????????????(looks at Sanskar and then at her dad)..ok!!!!

Yash:(surprised yet happy)But I want to get you married tomorrow itself.

Swara:(with tears in her eyes)Fine........(she runs out from there).

Yash:Swati ji Ihope you wouldn't mind accepting my Swara as ur DIL?

Swati:Of course not and I would be the happiest person to have Swara as my DIL infact my Daughter...But will Swara be able to accept us and will she able to adjust with me and Sanskar?

Yash:Don't worry... I know my shona very well she will be very happy in your house and I know that no one can be better than Sanskar for my princess . He has grown up in front of my eyes and I'm aware of his capability and i know that he can handle my princess with much more love and care....Isn't it beta?????????

Sans:(lost in his own thoughts)hhhmmm......... (but then something strikes him)but sir I don't think Swara is happy with this alliance and I don't want to force her into this marriage.Though I will try my best to give her every happiness she deserves but I'll not be able to provide her the comfort which she is used to..........

Yash:No Sanskar my shona is not like any other rich spoilt brat but she is very responsible, humble, kind and moreover she is not much fond of comfort. She loves the people not the place she stays........Though I've provided all the comfort but she never seemed interested but all the small things I did for the poor she used to be happiest person .I know that she take time to accept this marriage but I blindly trust you that your love will make my princess proud of my decision........

Sanskar:I'll never dissapoint you sir but now I cant work in your office because.....

Yash:because your self respect will not allow to do so.I new this would happen thats why I'm giving you a loan and I want you to start your own business and reach the heights of success and make me, your mom and my shona who would be your wife ,proud and I know you won't let me down.....

Sans:(confused)but.........

Yash:I being your boss and now your sasur is ordering you!!!!!

Sans:(smiles and looks at Swati who agrees )OK!!!!!!!

******************************************************************

So how was it ???? How do u think will Swasan manage their life after this sudden marriage???

How will Swara accept this change????

Plz comment and vote if u liked it........