4

Kelly -

I tripped on stage earlier, and landed on my foot, it hurt like hell and now I was sitting on a couch, my pant leg pulled up and my shoes and socks off. My ankle was swollen, and purple. " Oh god Kels, what'd ya do?" Austin sits by me. " I dunno." I shrug. " it doesn't hurt that bad right now. " I sigh. " Yeah well your still gonna have to get it checked out. " Caitlin sit on the other side of me. " I know. But it hurts way too much to put pressure on it,  so how is that going to work?" I ask. " one of the boys can help get you in and out of the van,  and around. " It's probably just a sprain. " I sigh. " Or maybe you broke it. " Melissa said. " Or maybe, Drew and I are going out to eat, who want to come?" Tara asks. " I would, but I don't really make it a plan to spend time with people who hate me. " I smile, as Austin walks me to the van. No one goes with her, excluding Drew.

~  ~ 

" It's a serious sprain, did you happen to keep applying pressure after it started hurting?"  The doctor asks. " Yeah. " I sigh. " Not very smart. " He scoffs. " It's a speciality, not a trait. " I joke. " Your going to have to wear this, and use crutches. " He says. " Okay. " I pout. I knew it was bad, but he acts like it's a broken ankle. I take the crutches, and he looks at me sternly. " You have to stay off that ankle  as much as possible for 6 weeks, if your going from here to that door, you don't need crutches, if your going further, then yeah. " He sighs again. " Yes sir. " I say.

~ ~ 

Levi helps me in the van, and Caitlin sits beside me awkwardly. Ed sheeran comes on the radio. " Oh my god! Nate turn it up! I beg. " Calm down." He chuckles, turning the radio up. " Angels to fly - " I sing. " Hey it's been awhile since i've heard a solo from you." Caitlin giggles. " Yeah. " I smile, I could, without the pressure of Tara, feel free. The next song was Fixed' (New Hope Club). I sang along, Levi did too. " Go Levi!" I cheer. " He chuckles, and rubs my head. " Aye. " I giggle fixing my hair. We arrive at the house, and Austin helps me out, and i use my crutches the rest of the way. " Aye, could you play soccer with those?" Levi asks jokingly. " Maybe. " I shrug, he opens the door, and i walk in and sit at the table. " Hey, you okay? " Drew walks in. " Oh, news spreads." I turn my head looking at Melissa, She giggles and waves sheepishly. " So where's Tara? " I ask glumly. " I heard my name. " She walks in wearing alot of makeup. " Oh my gosh I think Drew's dating bloody Barbie!" I say sarcastically. ( No offence) Drew covers his mouth to keep from laughing, and everyone burst out laughing. " Look who's talking cripple. " She says, like Drew wasn't even there. " You know your husband is still here. " I point out. " So.?" She puts her hands on her hips. " Why are you two still even together? You guys make the worst couple, and you only use him for money." I growl. " your only saying that cause you want him. " She barks. " And? without him, you really are a lonely bitch. " I sigh. Austin covers his mouth. " Ooh!" Levi adds. " Not as lonely as you, your parents are dead and your an only child, you rely upon your friends to keep you company. I feel my whole body start to shake. Anger and sadness fills me. " At least my parents didn't raise a rich snobby little bitch who thinks the whole world is wrapped around her little fingers and she can boss her boyfriend like he's a dog, and wears too much makeup and does everything for just attention, because she wants every boy to fuck her before she leaves them, and then blackmails everyone to get what she wants!" I shout. The whole room filled with tension, Tara stared at me, her eyes filling with tears. Stevie drops her phone, mouth wide open. " You don't even have any real friends. " I shove past her up to my room. I sit in my bed and just cry, hard. I hug my pillow tightly.

Drew -

*******

" What in the hell just happened?" I blink a few times. " Drew you let her talk to me just like that!?" Tara walks over to me. " And she's right. I'm not going to lie anymore for you. " I shrug. " what? " She says barely audible. " Tara were though it's over. "I say, like she should know. " FINALLY" the rest of the boys all shout.  Tara goes and starts packing up all her stuff. " DAMN you Drew!" She screams." Eh, thanks. " I shrug. Austin high five me please, Nate grins. " Told you so." He shakes his head and walks into the living room. I jog my way upstairs and open Kelly's bedroom door to see her reapplying makeup. " you okay? " I ask. " Fine. "She smiles. " Tara and I -" " I know, good job. " She finishes and looks at me, her eyes puffy from crying. I just hug her, She hugs back and giggles. " Sorry for being an asshole to you this whole time." She apologies to me. " Your fine. " I say. " I didn't really mean to replace you." She tears up again. " I understand, I was being a jerk. " I chuckle and she said on her bed.