3)

A week later

I eat my cupcake and I talk to George. "Have you serenaded someone before? " I ask." No, I don't recall, but i can serenade you if ya want." He winks. " Aha no thanks." I giggle and finsh my cupcake. I hear my phone go off, everyone stops, uncomfortable tension filled the room. " I'll be back in a sec. " My voice cracks as I walk outside. " Hey." Drew says from the other side." When are you coming back?" He asks." Oh, don't worry, your girlfriend can take my place." I say sarcastically." No." He says." Please just come back." He sighs. " Is she gone?"
"...."
" I'm not coming back if she's there, tell Stevie and the others I said hey." I hang up.
Drew -
" she's not coming back to do her performance." Austin says." Drew why the hell do you care if she's gone? You have that beat of a girlfriend already." Nate says rudely. "Because I've known Kelly since I was 7, I can care about her " I say. " WELL THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW DAMN WELL SHE ISN'T TRYING TO HURT TARA!" Stevie walks up to me, inches from my face. " ..." I look down at her in shock. " Stevie ..." Caitlin looks at her. " shut up Caitlin!" Stevie snaps. " No! Your trying to make Kelly look like she's better than everyone! " Caitlin growls. " And your always taking sides! Tara and Drew should break up! Then we can go back to the way we used to be! If Tara is gone Kelly will come back! " Stevie cries. " Hey hey hey! Guys calm down." Levi stands in between the two " whatever." Caitlin walks off, Melissa sits silent at the table. " what's wrong ?" Stevie asks her rudely." I was thinking, why does Kelly care so much about Tara and Drew being together, she said because it wasn't because Tara made her look bad, if it really isn't that then what is it? Kelly is normally so nice and calm, I want Kelly back." She says, starting to cry too. Stevie walks upstairs, Levi follows her, and Nate and I sit in the kitchen with Austin and Melissa. " Hey guys!" Tara walks up to me and kisses me. I didn't respond, I just smiled. " Hey." I fake being happy, she saw through it though." Drew, what's wrong?" She asks. " the performance, I'm just ready for tomorrow."I chuckle. " Oh, okay." She smiles and leaves the room." Liar." Nate laughs. "Huh?" I turn to him." I know you don't really like Tara." He shakes his head. " yeah I do." I say, defensively." No ya don't your always concerned about Kelly, and she's gonna do something one day, and your gonna realise it." He says."what do you mean 'it?" I ask. He sighs, and walks off. " idiot." Was the last I heard before he was out of sight.

Austin -

I know what bate meant. It was simple, yet Drew looks at me. " I'll be back tomorrow around lunch, and I'll stay the night, but after that I'm leaving again. " Kelly sighs." Where are you?" I ask. " that's for me to know, and you to find out." She laughs, a laugh was heard in the background as well. " well Austin, I'll see ya tomorrow, tell Levi, Stevie and Nate I said goodnight." She leaves out the others."Bye." I say, she hangs up."Levi! Nate! Stevie! I shout." Yeah?" What?" Bro quit shouting!" They all responded. " kels said goodnight!" I shout again to annoy Nate. " sorry Drew she didn't mention, 'Drew, Caitlin, Tara, and Melissa." I sigh. Drew gets up and goes to his room.
~ the next day at lunch ~

Kelly -
" bye!" I say, as I get into my car . " have fun."Sarah waves." You too." I drive off.when I get back, Nate jumps into the car and hugs me."Kelly!" He chuckles. "Kels!" Levi jumps though the window."guys couldn't this wait for when I get in the house?" I ask giggling."NO!" Stevie opens my door and hugs me. Austin walks up and smiles sheepishly." Hey Austin." I smile." You gonna come and bombard my car too?" I ask jokingly. "no, I've come to save thy fairest!"he jokes back. "Yay!" I cheer,Levi slides out of the car and snatches mates phone, and runs inside." Aye Levi!" Nate runs after him, not failing to keep up. " hey I'm gonna tell Drew and Melissa your back." Stevie runs off. Austin jumps into the passenger seat and I sit there, my smile fading." What's the matter?" Austin asks. " I dunno, everyone but Nate, Stevie, Levi, and you treat me like I'm not important." I sigh leaning over to hug him." You are very important, you started the band, your also lead singer, and your my inspiration." He smiles. I blush slightly, and look away." How? My friends , Tara, AND Drew, have proved otherwise, I'm not needed in the band, so I don't see how I'm your inspiration-" you know, you like to talk negatively about yourself being there." I say sarcastically, not really happy to see him." Your welcome." He shrugs. " you know, if I change the past I would gladly put Austin in your place." I say, getting out of the car and walking into the house, getting changed.

Drew -

"..." it hit me , this is what Austin and Nate were talking about. " Drew you alright?" Austin looks at me concerned. " she hates me." I stare at her car in shock." You have kinda been an ass to her." Austin says. " Tara is getting in the way of what your and Kelly's relationship, you guys seriously need to have a talk before she's gone." Austin says.
* *
Kelly -
I'm the dressing room, Drew walks up to me. " Hey can we-" " Drew." I put my hands up to show him I really didn't wanna talk. Austin walks up to me Drew sighs and goes to get his guitar. " you need to talk to him." He says." Why should I? He's got Tara, he doesn't need me." I put my hands on my hips. " because he- " " You guys are on in 5!" Someone interrupts." Oh, nice." I didn't play a guitar, so I waited for the others." Hey kels." Melissa walks up nervously. " hey." I look away." I-I'm sorry I was being rude, I knew I'd never hurt anyone." I sigh at her apology. " it's okay." I hug her, Caitlin walks up and joins the hug, as does Stevie. We all start laughing." I love you guys." I smile. We break away and head out. I run onstage, and jump up. I get my mic, and I smile. " WHAT'S UP GUYS!?" I feel instantly better around them." Backflip! Backflip!" I hear a group of girls chant."Drew?" I look to him, he grins, I really wasn't excited about it, but still." Okay." I step up into a stand, as does Drew after he puts his guitar down. We counter to 3 and then do a backflip, I land and instantly my whole ankle hurts." Ah." I stumble backwards and go into a handstand so it looked like it was part of the idea. I carefully fall onto my feet again. Drew and Austin walk up to me." You okay?" Drew asks." Yeah." I lie." Okay well... let's do this!"Austin turns back to the crowd." Yeah." I grimace at my pained ankle. Drew could tell I wasn't alright, so he put his arm around me and walked me back up to the front. He let me go and stepped back, I saw Tara from behind the stage glaring at me." Nate!" I look back at him holding up 4 fingers. He starts drumming and Caitlin gets the keyboard." Sometimes I get a little crazy, sometimes I get a little wild, sometimes I get a little angry, and you laugh and push me to the side, but yoooooou can't tell, I keep my little secret so well, baby you know she's been seeing someone else you still say you love her- " " your lying to yourself!" (Caitlin) " and don't ask me for help when she's putting you though hell!" I laugh. " whoahhh! Oh oh! Whoahhh! Oh oh!" (Boys) " swing my hips side to side you know I'm a wild child!" I step onto my hurt ankle and bite back pain and continues singing.
Drew -

I had to break up with Tara.