chapter one

Jeremy's POV

I walk out of my house and down the street to the bus stop spotting a flash of red. It was currently fall even though it felt like winter. I ran as I made my way up to Michael." Michael!" I yelled excitedly trying to keep my cool even though we hung out yesterday." Jeremy my Buddy, how's it hanging,"he replied smoothly." It's been good how about you," " It's been chill, how are you and Christine?" He said Ebracing me into a lung  crushing hug. "I kinda, maybe dumped her," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"WHAT, WHY," he said with a shocked look on his face.

"I really thought I liked her but I guess my opinion changed," I mumbled.

"Ok well that was unexpected," he said as the bus pulled up.

Time skip to when they get to school

Michaels POV

Me and jeremy walked into school and parted ways for first period. I walked into Mrs. Shepards class and groan. Then I spot a seat next to Rich and sit down. We exchange quick smiles but don't talk so we won't get in trouble. I get a text from Rich and look over at him raising an eyebrow.

Firekid: Follow me out of class

Bathroomboy: Why

Firekid: Just do it

As if right on cue the bell rang. Rich grabbed my arm and ran out the door with me following." WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME," I yelled

"Duthtin and hith thquad are planning to beat you up," he said

A/N

Hey guy i am a new writer so comment tips and opinions I know this is short but it will get longer as it goes on and also I'll be doing a Q/A later once/if the story gets some views so comment questions!!!

Love you all