Chapter 17

Thanksgiving Day

Today is Thanksgiving. I can't wait to eat. The whole gang is coming over. That means King, Ace, Tech, K9, Geek, Choppa, Jojo, Jojo's new girl, Nanna, Me, John, Jasmine, Shaylin, Darren, Shontay, and the hoe Marcy. I really didn't want her in my house but I'll be nice cause King asked me to be. There is going to be a house full today.

Nanna and I was in the kitchen cooking up a storm while Chris ass was on the couch laying down watching TV. His lazy ass. He didn't even offer to help. His fat ass make me sick. Mimi was supposed to be here by now, but she hasn't arrived yet. By the way her and Jojo are not together. He started talking to someone else. I don't even think Jasmine know, but he is bringing the girl to meet us. I hope don't no shit start in my house.

"Nanna?"

"Yes baby."

"So you know how Jojo and Jasmine not together right? Right. He's bringing his new girl and he wants us to meet her, but Jasmine doesn't know. I never mentioned it to her because that's not my place to get in their business. So what should I do? Cause ain't nothing going down in my house or I'm shooting." she laughed.

"Well I see where you coming from, but when the time comes that's when we'll deal with it. But she can't be mad cause she caused this on herself. Yeah he forgave her, but I know my other son he's still hurting. Only time heals all wounds." I nodded. She right. Pray for me.

Everyone was arriving. I wasn't answering no damn door for anybody. I did enough today. I had on some skinny jeans, a Trap Or Die shirt and my taxi's. My hair was bone straight. I put on something simple cause I'm bout to throw down.

Nanna and I had cooked

Neck bones black eyed peas

Fried, bake, and grilled chicken

Mac and Cheese

Mashed potatoes

Corn on the cob

Cornbread

Stuffing (eww)

Turkey

Ham

Jumbo Shrimp

Lobster Tail

Meat Loaf

Potato Salad (eww)

Hot Wings

Rice and Peas

Pasta

Lasagna

Corn

Shit we went all out with food. We had all kinds of food. I was eating everything except that nasty ass potato salad and stuffing. Eww I hate that. I wish someone would put that shit by me or my plate I'mma straight snap.

The girls helped set the table. Once everything was done we all gathered around the table. Nanna sat at the head of the table and everyone else sat next to their woman.

Guess who walked in with his new girl? Jojo. I looked over at Jasmine she looked so hurt and mad. Smh poor thing. I didn't know what to do. I do know one thing she better not say nothing slick.

She my friend and all, but she needs to get over it and move on or they need to work it out. Which I know won't happen no time soon.

Ace dumb ass was bout to eat but Nanna slapped him in the back of the head. Making all us laugh at him.