Chapter 19

La'Nae

I woke up wrapped in Chris arms. I picked up his phone to check the time. It was 2 in the morning. I was starving. I eased out his grasp going upstairs to shower.

After my shower I lotion my body. I walk into the kitchen to find something to eat.

I made me some cheeseburgers and fries. I also had cereal, noodles, and ice cream. Man I'm hungry as shit.

"Bae where your clothes at?" shit I thought his ass was sleep.

"I like being naked and you know that." I continued eating.

"You need to put on some clothes for I end up fucking yo shit up again. I'm surprise you ain't hurting or limping." he said laughing.

"I am hurting shit you fucked my ass up." I whined. I ain't gone lie he really did. But y'all know I always gotta be hard. But not this time.

"Awe baby momma I'm sorry forgive me?" he did pouting.

"Fine whatever." I said. He put me on the counter. Stepping in between my legs. Putting his forehead on mine.

"Gimme some."

"Noooo."

"Please." we said with puppy dog eyes.

"I said noo." he smacked my thigh making me moan. "Chris stoopppp." I whined.

"Then give me some. "

"Nope." he pulled me closer to him and started grinding on me. I couldn't help but moan.

"So you gone give me some ma?" he said licking my nipple.

"Ye-yes." I managed to say. He stopped.

"Good now feed me." I rolled my eyes and feed his emotional ass. He always does that shit to me. Knowing no matter what I'mma do it. Together or not.

"You love me?" he asked for the umpteenth time.

"Yes you know I do no matter what. You're my first everything okay." I said honestly. But we just need to not be in a relationship for a while.

"You know I love you and my little princess forever and ever. From the moon and back. I'll do whatever it takes to be in both of y'all lives." Why he wanna say and do all this now man. I swear he do this shit on purpose. "You know you gone be mine again?" I nodded.

"I know Chris. I know."

"You better. I mean that shit ma about you and my princess and no niggas better not be in your face either. None around my baby as well." I sighed. Like how many times he gone repeat that I get it already. I wouldn't do it this nigga crazy frfr. I don't even wanna test his ass.

Let me tell y'all. He don't care if a man asked me for directions to a place. He'll get mad. He didn't even want me with Drew way before Drew wanted to kill him. He stayed popping up at my house. Calling and texting me when he know when I was around him. This nigga loco.

At the end of the day yeah he my first everything, but at that point a woman gets fed up and calls it quits. And that's exactly what I did. If he really wants his family he has to work for it.

"We need to think of baby names." I said changing the subject.

"Yeah I know. Nanna so happy you having my baby." I laughed nanna crazy ass. She a true G. I love her to death.

"She want us to come over tomorrow for lunch." he said.

"Okay what time? Cause I have some things to do."