chapter 3- mario cannot know

RING RING
I sighed as I got off of my couch for the third time that hour to answer the phone.
"Hello?" I said with a fake, jubilant voice.
"Hey Peach it's Bowser."
"Oh hi! How have you been?"
"Good. Good. A bit lonely, but good. Uhh how about you?"
"It's a little hectic at home with the new baby and all but we're okay."
"We?"
"Mario and I."
"Oh I thought you guys were having probl-"
"Look Bowser, I have things to do so now isn't really the best time to-"
"Wait Peach I didn't mean to-" I hung up the phone. Why would he think that Mario and I would ever split up? We're perfect for each other.
A week later while Mario was out, I started to make dinner for the kids. I heard the doorbell ring. I put down my knife and went to answer it. Bowser was standing on my doorstep with a rose.
"Bowser, what are you doing here?" I asked with my eyes locked on the flower.
"I wanted to say sorry for our phone conversation. That was really out of line. Here's my apology rose." He handed it to me with a smile. A smile that I have never seen before. I blushed. I quickly thought to myself "What am I doing? I'm a married woman!"
"Oh Bowser, don't worry about it. Thank you for the flower."
"May I..."
"Sure! Sure! Come in!" I said. He headed towards the couch and sat down. I went back to the kitchen to prepare our dinner. "So Bowser, what have you been up to?" He didn't reply. I turned around to see him goofing around with my baby. He was so good with him I couldn't help but smile. "Bowser," I giggled.
"Oh, sorry. Your son looks just like you. What's his name?" I blushed again.
"Joey," I said as I sat next to him. He stared back at me and I got lost in his blood red eyes. We just stared at each other for awhile. Then, he kissed me. And I let him. Finally i pulled away and said "Mario cannot know."
"He won't find ou-"
"Bowser, please just go."
"Okay. Uhh I'll call you," he said as he was leaving.
I had no idea what to think or do. At that moment, Mario walked in.
"Hey babe I just saw Bowser leave our driveway. What was he doing here?" he asked with curiosity.
"Oh, uh he just came to visit" I said quietly.
"Babe, why are you crying? Did he hurt you!?" he raged.
"Mario, no! Nothing happened!" He didn't listen. He called Bowser's cell.
"Uhh hello?"
"YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE YOU SON OF A BANANA! YOU HEAR ME?"
"Mario I didn't do anythi-"
"MY WIFE IS CRYING. YOU OBVIOUSLY DID SOMETHING! JUST STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!" Mario hung up and gave me a hug.
"Just stop, Mario! That was really unnecessary!" I yelled.
"Peach, I was protecting you!" he replied. I shook my head and slammed our bedroom door. All I could think about was the way it felt to be kissed by Bowser. It was an odd feeling but I liked it. I felt guilty for betraying my husband but the satisfaction overpowered it. I never saw Bowser in this way before but I know that it won't be the last I see of him.

I hoped you enjoyed im not adding anymore romantic storylines i'll try to keep it at just these two see ya l8er buddies