Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]

Start from the beginning

"The very beginning"

I took a deep breath and told him what has happened in my life.

"It all started, when..."

Wyatt's pov
Grant couldn't track Violet's phone. It was nighttime and I was still outside looking for Violet.

Where could she go? I was about 2 hours away from home. She has to be here somewhere. I couldn't smell her scent since her vampire has its own scent.

As I was walking I saw a girl with few of her friends I took a deep breath and her scent was delicious.

'Mate' my wolf yelled.

The scent didn't belong to Violet. I walked closer to the girl one of her friends saw me coming and whispered something to the girl. The girl then turned around and I saw her beautiful face.

Wait what? How is this possible. I have already found my mate. How can this girl be my mate?

The girl looked at me and her eyes turned orange. She's a werewolf too, and she knew I was her mate.

I can't, though. Violet is my mate? How can I have two mates? I can't let go of Violet.

The girl walked up to me and whispered.

'Mate'

I can't be her mate? This can't be possible?

"Give me a minute" I said to her she frowned and nodded.

I quickly take my phone out and call Jacob.

"Bro, what's up, you find her" he asked.

"We have a problem" I said looking at the girl.

After talking to Jacob we decided to bring the girl to the pack house and ask Nona what the fuck is going on.

"I need you to come with me" I said.

She looked at her friends and they gave her a nod of approval.

"What's your name" she asked.

"Wyatt"

"I'm Crystal"

What a beautiful name.

No! Stop. I can't! I'm with Violet.

I drove back home which took 2 hours. Crystal kept staring at me which made me feel very uneasy. I need to know what is going on now.

Two hours later we finally arrived. I showed her the way in and everyone was already waiting for us including Nona.

"Is that her" Jacob asked, I nodded.

Kayla growled,

"She will never be our Luna. Only Violet will" she yelled.

Crystal looked taken back but her eyes turned orange, her wolf was controlling her.

"Sweetie sit down" Nona said to Crystal.