Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

   "Hey, Meiko? Are you still at the hotel?"

   Yuu glanced up at Kaito.

   "Ok, I have someone that's checking in. And I need you to put him as Unlisted. I don't know yet, I'm about to find out. Ok... I'll see you then," Kaito pocketed his phone and looked back at Yuu. "Tell me what the guy did, give me a name, then I'll make sure you stay safe. My older sister works at a hotel, if we're talking about a death threat, she'll put you as Unlisted so this guy can't find you and you can hide out in safety," He said.

   Yuu put his hands over his mouth about to cry again.

   "What...? You're actually doing this for me...?"

   "Of course. This problem only involves me, Miku, and whoever this guy is. It isn't right that you got caught up in all of this!" Kaito said.

    Yuu rubbed his eyes, unable to get his words out.

   "My sister will get a room ready for you and inform other employees. Now, please tell me... who is it?"

  Yuu was still silent, then he made fists and quickly spoke.

   "It was Leon..."

————

  "Good morning, love~"

   Len shifted and tried to sit up, but couldn't due to a burning raw pain in his lower back.
Gakupo leaned down and kissed his cheek, making the boy glare.

   "Do you want me to cook you something? I can make you something sweet~"

   Len ignored him and balled up in his place. Gakupo made a bit of a glare and sat beside Len.

   "Darling, why are you ignoring me?"

   Len continued to lay still, facing away from Gakupo. He gripped the sheets and shut his eyes, trying his best to drown out the older males' voice.

   'Just ignore him...ignore him...ignore-AUGH!'

  Len grit his teeth when the pain in his abdomen grew.

   "Hear me now~?"

   Len grabbed the sheets with both hands and screamed when he felt the pain again, but deeper.

   "N-No... it's hurting...!"

    Gakupo smirked and held Len still as he rocked his hips against him. He grabbed Len's hair and pulled his head back so he could see his pained face.

   "Honestly, darling! Still so tight after all we've done~? I had to play by myself just to get hard enough for this~!"

   Len jerked his eyes shut when Gakupo pulled his hair, gritting his teeth holding back the urge to scream.

   "No...! Stop...!"

   Gakupo leaned close, almost enjoying the sight of the poor boy in pain.

   "Such a cute little crybaby~ I don't understand whining~" He said playfully.

   'Damn it! What does he want from me?!'

   Len fought back tears, then let out a breath of defeat when he spoke.

   "Please stop... I'll behave from now on, sir, I promise...!"

   "Too late now, darling~ I gotta finish what I started~" Gakupo kissed at Len's neck.

    The blond started to cry, having to endure the pain until the older male was satisfied. Soon enough Gakupo let out a deep moan and Len felt the pain slowly go away and he was able to relax again. Gakupo pulled Len into a sitting position and held him while kissing his shoulder.

    "You're so beautiful, darling. And your skin is so soft and sweet~" Gakupo kissed his cheek. "You're so wonderful. I love you, darling~"

   Len only shuttered and remained still.

   "I love you too, sir..."