midnight dream

it's a guy girl fantasy, pretty tame and soft

It's the middle of the night. you're alone in your bed and can't sleep. The only light is coming trough you window. your thoughts are full of me and you can't go to sleep because of it. finally, you drift into some kind of unconsciousness and unknown time later, although it's still pitch black in your room you feel something move around you but you don't have the will or strength to even open your eyes to see who the fuck is in your room. suddenly the person comes in your bed and you don't have to open your eyes o know who it is. you know her scent, the texture of her skin, the way she breathes. you move closer to hug her not wanting to even open your eyes. she cuddles you as you are hugging her and her hands feel so perfect. slowly you are getting more and more awake, you don't want to sleep while she's in your bed, that seems like such a waste. you open your eyes only to realize you see nothing. she feels your awakeness and moves towards you. you kiss her to say hello, neither one of you wants to ruin the silence that's covering the room like a thick duvet. her lips answer yours in a perfect harmony. you just kiss for a moment there, taking in one another and the feeling of your lips together. but there comes a time when both of you want something more than just kissing and the kisses are less slow and more and more hungry with every second. you kiss for unimaginably log still, becoming almost desperate for each other but neither one wanting to give in to temptation and move. finally you can't take it anymore and you lower your hands down her back towards her ass. as if that movement was all it took to break the spell she moves too no longer paralyzed. she moves her hands down your sides and puts them on your hips, just above the line of your shorts (the ones with letters). you grab her ass and massage it as you kiss her neck and she moans softly in pleasure. her breathing is heavy and lips slightly open as she moves her head back to allow you a better access to her neck and also to move her hips closer to yours. slowly and gently you're kissing her neck planting every kiss a bit lower than the former one, traveling down the curve of her neck and following her collar bone to get finally to a small bump o her chest, so soft and smooth that you kiss it even more gently and suck on the nipple of one of her boobs. she's now moaning in the dark, you can't see her but you can feel her pleasure by the way she moved her hands to wrap them around you and the way she's breathing heavily. you bit the inner side of her boob and massage the other one as you kiss her again. you start kissing her body again, between her breasts down to her belly, it's smooth and soft and the skin there is like velvet. you bit her from time to time as you're making your way to the line of her panties. you can help but to smile when she inhales the moment your fingers touch her between her legs just to keep going down her thigh. you want to feel every inch of her since you can't see her. but you know how she looks and you can imagine her so well that you don't even need the light. you tease her some more, moving your hands around and barely over her panties. you know her hands are now in her hair because she's frustrated but she won't say anything to rush you. finally, when she's already on the edge of sanity from the desire that's threatening to consume her senses completely, you put your fingers where she wants them. her moan makes you smile again as you're caressing her pussy. you move her soaked panties aside to feel her completely under your fingers and she's as amazing as you remember her, wet and warm and so inviting. a body made to be touched. you don't want to go inside of her, not just yet. you touch her from the outside and listen to her moaning your name like a prayer. she's dripping wet and so ready and you can't hold it back anymore. your underwear is gone in a moment and your hands are back on her again. her moaning is the most beautiful sound in the world and you don't ever want it o stop. you remove your fingers from her completely and she can't help but to cry out. but you replace your fingers with your dick and she grabs your neck in the dark to pull you into a kiss. as you're kissing you slide into her and she moans into your mouth. you both pull back to enjoy the feeling. she's so warm and wet and tight and the feeling of her skin on your skin is so amazing that there aren't words for it. she makes a gesture to turn you over and you gladly hand her the control as she rides you till she finally comes crashing around you in a pile of moans and screams. you can barely see her in the light of breaking dawn and she's so beautiful that it almost hurts. her hair is messy and wild, her eyes are closed, and her entire face is radiant with pleasure. she falls onto you, her head is in the crook of your neck as she's trying to recover from what just happened. you hold her close as you continue to fuck her until you can't hold it anymore and her name is the last thing you say before you explode inside of her. she drains every last bit out of you until you can't keep your eyes opened and thoughts connected and you just lose it as you both drift away and fall asleep in each other's arms.