Peep Show

My tongue moves against your flesh so effortlessly as I feel the heels of your feet press firmly against the center of my back.  Your fingers interlock with one another along the back of my head drawing me closer with the base of my tongue adding pressure to your exposed clitoris.  Your slit leads the way navigating my tongue along your slippery path in a manner that invokes temporary feelings of love.  Turned on by your flavor, I thirst for more ensuring that every drop is consumed repetitively.   As you hum sensual sounds to my rhythmic display, my breathe smells of you forcing you to draw me near.  You have a way of quenching my thirst that makes my mind drift as we completely forget that the blinds are still open.   Nevertheless, our neighborly audience is enthralled by our explicit display, while you and I tune them out completely caught up in the heat of our moment.  I can feel the pressure of your hands pushing my mouth lower further allowing me to venture to forbidden regions that are normally off limits.  The tip of my tongue glides across it's tightness with my nose separating your folds.  You feel my tongue penetrating you at a slight rotating to and fro causing your eyes to widen extensively.  Your toes curl as I feel your body tremble slightly hearing you whisper faintly "Fuck me." You feel one quarter of my tongue penetrating you excessively as I indulge in every facet of you causing your juices to saturate and drip from the tip of my nose.  Your grip along the back of my head guides me higher as my tongue glides against your flesh in between, ultimately becoming enveloped by your folds.  You shift positions by turning over onto your stomach and thrusting yourself toward my face back and forth feeling every element of my tongue fill your slippery slope with my lips pressed firmly against yours.  Your left hand reaches the back of my head from behind you further drawing me closer.  With my face buried between your soft brown cheeks, my display cannot be seen as you feel my tongue drawing circles inside of you emitting sounds that indicate the manner in which your body precipitates.  You feel my hand suddenly smack your ass as punishment for nearly making me cum.  While looking back at me, you provoke me further by reaching behind and slowly stroking me from the base to the tip.  While your grip shifts repetitively against me, pre-cum seeps from my tip trickling along the center crease of your backside.  Making me throb with excitement, I pull your waist higher with your face against the pillow.  I tease you by excessively spanking your juicy clit with my tip bringing forth your desire for all of me.  "Mmm Daddy fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME." you say as my cylindrical tip submerges beneath your folds.

  You feel me four inches become inserted, as the unexpected diameter causes your eyes to suddenly open wider....

...eight inches inserted, as you grip the sheets while biting the pillow bracing your body for the anticipated impact....

...twelve inches inserted, as you thump your hand against the mattress out of submission screaming "Oh shit daddy!"

  With your lower lips clinging on tightly to my every stroke, your nectar trails along my retractions as the unseen portion is felt deep inside the pit of your stomach.   My pelvis thrusts continuously into the fleshy portion of you as you feel multiple shocks surge through your body upon each impact. Your natural ability to fit like a glove further heightens my sensation as my ability to fill every single void of you heightens yours as well.    The friction that our bodies create bring us closer to triumph forcing me to draw you closer enabling every facet of every inch provided.  Breathing heavily, you feel me thrusting throughout your body at a rate that causes the headboard to bang against the wall.   With perspiration forcing strands of hair to cling to your face, your suppressed screams are unintentionally released throughout these thin walls making the audience watch with envy.

  At the height of our session, my body can no longer refrain as it provides evident indications of a upcoming climactic explosion.  You welcome this feeling coercing me further with a gentle massage from beneath.   Holding me in your hands you feel me throbbing against your walls as I slide withing your body ending each thrust with significant impact.  Suddenly, I release projecting an antidepressant that immediately puts a smile on your face.  The steady stream gushes at short intervals that fill your walls with warmth as I continue to journey to and fro your flesh with my emissions acting as a lubricant.  Reaching beneath, I stroke your moist clitoris with three fingers in a quick circular pattern further heightening your arousal causing your body to tremble uncontrollably.   With your body reaching orgasm at a level of no escape, you scream sounds of passion saying "I'm about to cum!" just before you drench me by finally letting go and showering me with your excitement....