Sukor - a new journey continue

Hi it’s been a while i didn’t upload for this ff. Hope u like it.

Recap: Adi came n is staying at Rajvanshi mansion as a guest. Chamli r very happy their old friend came to visit. Suraj on the other hand feels jealous. Ranjana n Sneha want to take advantage of the situation

Suraj was in his room looking at the clock *ok now she is there for 3 hours it’s really late. maybe I should go n call her* He was to get up from the bed just them Chakor opens the door. Chakor smiled at Suraj n said: Mr. Suraj R. y the heck r u still awake? tomorrow is ur first day at office u need rest. Suraj turned angrily n immediately switched off the light. Chakor: ouch. 😣. Suraj turned on the light n looked her: r u ok? Does it hurt much. She hit her toe on the side table. Chakor Didn’t answer her eyes were full of tears he stood up n carry her in his arms n put her to bed. Suraj: show me. Chakor moved her feet n give it in Suraj hands. Chakor: it’s really paining. He wiped her tears away n looked at the feet. He took one toe after the n asked does it hurt? she reply no. (He started from the smallest toe) he took the next in his finger n this one? she shook her head. Ok than the middle one she refused: Suraj it’s the… he put the finger on her lips psst. She was calm n he was doing it again somehow she felt a very warm feeling *y I wanted to stop him sometimes I’m a fool he is trying to make me happy to forget my pain* Suraj; ok I think I found the one it’s the big toe. He kissed each toe he lovingly stroke her feet n put her to sleep. Suraj *my baby I feel the pain when u r hurt* He comes close to her to see she felt asleep.

The next morning

It was a big day for KN. Rajvanshi both his son’s would join the company today.

Shower love…

Suraj was in the washroom n Chakor just woke up she looked around n hear the shower n smiled *hmm my Mr. is under the shower. I will give him a big surprise* She took new clothes n went to the washroom. Suraj didn’t notice n Chakor was sneaking in. She put off her clothes n hugged him from the back he was abt to scream but he felt Chakors presents. He slowly turned to her n was looking very naughty. Chakor: Last night I came back very late n u were awake for me n scold u sorry holding her ears. Suraj: not only this he said after ur accident with ur toe. I wanted to kiss u but u fell asleep. Chakor 🤤😲. Sorry again but Mr. Suraj R. it will interest u to know that we still have time he smiled n pushed her to wall. He was very close to her n said I will start were I couldn’t last night. He kissed her on her lips his hands were on Chakors sides on the wall her hands were climbing up to his shoulders. Chakor then pull him toward her as close as possible her leg was wrapping his hips n his hand slowly goes down to her lower back the kiss becomes very intense he tasted her with his tongue so she did the same n the intensity grow he was in her n they started out to make some noises n were out of breath. It took time to let her go but she reminds him that they have to punctual.

All had a breakfast together n then Suraj saw Adi again n felt again bad. Chakor comes to his side n hold his hand under the table n smiled at him. He forgot Adi n concentrated on Chakor.

KN: I wanted to have Daughter in law’s to join their husband but bcz of our guest I think we can postpone it. Chamli were happy so was Sneha *this could be a good possibility to talk with them n find out more* Suraj wasn’t happy he let go of her hand n did his breakfast. Before they left Suraj forgot his briefcase he sprinted to his room n Chakor was close behind him she stopped him to leave the room. Suraj: Chakor what is this I have to go they’re waiting. Chakor: I know but do u want to leave me… aren’t u forgetting something? Suraj thought: I don’t know what u mean. She comes to him n hold him. Mr. Suraj R. I’m ur wife n I can’t let u go without ur goodbye kiss she kissed him on his chin n he comes a big down to get a kiss on the lips. Suraj: happy? well I’m 😚 n left there giving her a flying kiss.

In this story she feels the insecurity of Suraj.