Sukor - a new journey continue

Hi everyone here the next update I hope u will like this.

Recap: Teju made the plan to meet Kasturi on the next day along with Suvaan. Ragini hears this n is now planning to make Vivaan stay.
Ragini was in here room n think *what can I do to stop bhai. I hate Imli she is snatching my bro from me. After she enters Bhai’s life he changed alot n he cares for her more than for me*
Teju went back to her room. Suvaan were thf biscuits n drinking the milk. Vivaan: Bhai. Suraj: ya? Vivaan smiled n shyly looked down n said thx I know u did this, right? Suraj wink 😉. He left the room saying gud n8 suraj returned it. Alone in his room he thought *I think I forgot something * he was trying to remember what he was doing before his mom n vivaan enter the room *😲oh Chakor she will kill me* He looked at his Smartphone there several messages from Chakor the last one gud n8😠.

At Bhuvaan Laal place
Chakor was very angry she wrote him so many messages but he didn’t reply on one *he is so mean* Imli enter the room: Di u know wht? Chakor confused: wht? I just talked to Vivaan he said that tomorrow they r coming to talk abt the wedding preparation 😶 she got shy they just talked abt it Teju aunty will come with them n it might be possible that we will go out for shopping. She smiled so did imli. Chakor: But Imlu it’s too late go t bed n she turn off the light. Chakor was thinking to right him a message but no. She felt bad being ignored by him. She took a last look on her smartphone nwas flying high Suraj wrote her back *Mrs. Suraj N. Rajvanshi here is ur bewaqook (stupid) fiance „Mr. Chakor Bhuvaan Laal“ I m sorry I was talking with mummy n Vivaan it should be a surprise but I dont want u be upset with so Im coming actually we r coming tomorrow many gud n8😙“ „I forgot I like to eat pakoore😎* She was happy n fell asleep with a smile like all of them.

On the next morning at Rajvanshi
Tgey were all having breakfast together when Teju announce that she will go to meet Kasturi for the wedding preparation n Suvaan will give her accompany this wsvery disliked by Ranjana but before she could say something Ragini asked: U r going without me. Don’t u want me there? Vivaan: No princess don’t u ever think like this of course u can come with us, right? Teju: absolutely u wll give me great company n if u want u can go with ur bhabis (sister-in-law’s) n bro for some shopping? Suraj: Shopping? Y? Teju just rolled her eyes. KN: my son apni saaz ke ghar main flirt karoge (will u flirt at ur in laws place?) Suraj was red n speechles. After the breakfast they got ready n left. Suraj was driving them.

At Bhuvaan Laal place
Chakoriya Imlu kahan ho? Abhi Tejaswini jika phone aya tha woh milne keliye arahain. (where r u both? Teju called they r coming) Kasturi shouted. They know this so they get ready. Chakor n imli came dressed: Maai we know how do we look n they turned around wearing Shalwar Khameez. Kasturi: s u both know it hmm. Wht the program? Imli: Vivaan said we would go out for shopping. Chakor: Suraj didn’t say anything 😟. Btw wht they said Chakor asked. They left n will be here in the next 20 min. Chakor with big eyes: 20 min.? Kasturi: ya, y wht happen? Chakor a bit shy: Woh Suraj ne kaal kaha tha ke usko pakoore kahne hain. Kiya 20 min. main banjayenge? (Yesterday Suraj told me he would like to eat pakoore. Are 20 min. enough? Kasturi started laughing: He was joking. Nashta karke arahain (they r coming but have breakfast). Now all were laughing.

In the car
Ragini was thinking *know I’m here but wht nowhow I will keep them separate? Maybe I shouldn’t. If I will stay nice with them I can make false accustation on her being rude n bad to me. Suraj n Chakor have to go somewhere else so we three will be alone.* Teju: u planned something? Ragini felt caught but she was talking to Suvaan. Vivaan: I told her we will go out for shopping 😊 n Ragini will give us accompany. Ya she said. Suraj n u wht u planned with Chakor? Teju asked. Suraj: It’s a surprise. All start laughing that means nothing. Suraj made a face. We there he said offended. They stepped out of the car. Ragini wa the first she rings the bell they got all a warm welcome n were sitting on the couch.
Kasturi asked for snacks but they politely denied it. Then she said Chakor made Chai. Teju: Chakor ne Chai banayi to hum zaroor piyenge ☺ (sure we will drink the Chai Chakor made). Chakor went to the kitchen n was preparing ist on a tray Suraj was thinking *iska matlaab Chakor ne pakoore bhi banaye hai* He was very happy to eat her handmade food. She came but only with Chai he was disappointed. Chakor served it to everyone bzt Suraj denied: I dont want. With a rude undertone. Teju: Are Suraj yeh kita tareeqa hai Chai lo Chakor ne pheli baar tumhare liye kuch banaya hai. (Suraj wht kind of behaviour is this. She made something for u for the very first time try it) Suraj *Maa is right* He drink the Chai but was missing some snacks Chakor could feel she went back n came with another tray full of pakoore. Suraj with big smile she sitted next to him n give him a angry view like *Wht u thought i wouldn’t have made them for u that i would forget 😠* Suraj was ashamed n was feeling sorry 😶 he was going to hold his ears but she put the tray on his lap n said eat n smiled. Chakor to her mom: See he wasn’t joking. All laugh. He praised her Chai n pakoore alot then they 5 left Teju n Kasturi were talkinh abt the wedding.

Before they get in the car Ragini asked to sit with her Sister-in-law’s so all girls were on the backseat. She starts questioning everything when they met? How they fall in love? Who propose first… etc. ? They answered her all the questions. Then Imli asked her: U bro never mention me? Ragini *this is the first arrow* No 😟 he never mentioned u.In was a but upset than Chakor asked n Suraj does he mentioned me? Yes he did She said but he didn’t say u were r couple well I don’t know wht he said to Baar Ma. Suraj: Mummy was well aware of it. U all know I don’t hide anything from her.
Vivaan asked where do u want to go? Imli replied u said u gonna shopping with me. Ragini ya Bhai even I want to go shopping. Vivaan ok then it’s final we r going shopping. Suraj stopped in the parking lot of a mall. They stepped out but Suraj keep sitting n said Chakor come sit on the passenger’s seat she did but before she could asked him whete they r going Suraj said to Vivaan call me when we should pick u up ok? He nodded.
Thats all for now I will try one more

Precap:
Will Ragini succeed n where r Sukor going???