THE PHONE CALL

Nikhil left in half an hour but Sagar was in a sour mood. Once or twice Jiya tried to speak with him but he seemed to be in no mood to talk.

Nikhil called her in the afternoon."Hi beautiful. So are you free tonight or tomorrow night?"

"Nikhil to day me and my sister are going for dinner with our girlfriends. But tomorrow I am free."

"Ok then send me you address. I will pick you at seven and drop you home by 9 PM with in curfew period?"

"Fine I will be ready then."

When Sagar saw her smiling he asked,"You seem to be quite happy? May I know the reason?"

"Nothing Sagar. It was Nikhil. he was asking me for dinner tonight."

"What did you say?"

"I finalised for tomorrow as I am not free today"

"Jiya , Nikhil is a playboy. You are too innocent for him.Beware he will take you to bed on his first date. "

"Sagar he has promised to behave as a gentleman so don't worry.'

"I am not worried. Just warning you."

"Well I am a full grown woman who can take care of herself. Thanks for your warning but I trust him."

"Fine. I was just trying to help.These days its useless to advise someone,"

Sagar went back to his room grumbling. After that his foul mood increased and once or twice he even scolded Jiya even though she was not at fault.

The worst was yet to come. Cynthia arrived around 5 PM ,in one of her haughty moods.

"Hi Jiya, why are you always dressed in school girl salwar kameez? Don't you think you should wear something according to Sagar's taste since you are his secretary. I just don't understand how he tolerates you in these clothes?'

Jiya had never liked Cynthia but this was too much.She might be Sagar's girlfriend but she had no right to humiliate her."Dear Cynthia madam I am his secretary not his mistress so whatever I wear to his office is not his business."
But Cynthia was not ashamed so instead of keeping quiet on the word mistress she challenged Jiya, "Darling with a body like you nobody will want you as a mistress"

"Cynthia I am planning on getting married with someone decent not to become the mistress of a famous playboy.

Sagar was listening to their conversation . He didn't have any problem with Jiya calling Cynthia his mistress but the way she had stated that he was a playboy was hard to digest.

"Darling I am ready. First we will go for dinner at our favorite five star hotel and then dancing. After that we can go either to your place or mine where I will teach you some new erotic poses which you will definitely enjoy."

Though Jiya had already replied to Cynthia but still she was jealous of her because she was going to spend the evening with Sagar.

At that moment Sagar came out of his room holding Cynthia's hand and looking in her eyes,"Jiya cancel all my further appointments. I am going out with Cynthia."

Cynthia too remarked, "Oh Jiya if there are any morning appointments please cancel them because Sagar will be late tomorrow morning as we plan to remain awake the whole night."

She kissed Sagar on the lips."Come on darling we are getting late."