Good morning, Headmaster

Where was I? One second I was on the platform and now I was, where was I? There were four rows of tables, a stool with a hat slumped on top.
"Follow me please." The Professor said and she walked down between the two middle tables. "Albus!" She called.
I hurried behind her, desperate for information. Who were these people?

"Minerva," A man's voice replied. He sounded stern but his booming voice had a slight lift to it as if he was thinking of a joke that no one else was in on.

"We have a situation, Albus." The woman replied, not missing a step as I struggled to keep up with her. Eventually, she stopped at the bottom of some stairs that led to a long dining table with fancy goblets at each seat. 

"A situation Minerva?" It was then that he caught sight of me. " Merlin's beard. She looks just like Sirius." He exclaimed. Who was this Sirius? How did I look like him? "What is your name child?" He asked, his voice turning kind and concerned as he looked back at me.

"Kelsie, sir," I responded in a squeak. 

"And do you have a second name, Kelsie?" They pushed.

"Black, sir." They shared a glance before turning towards each other. 

"She isn't supposed to be here for another year, Albus. We can't have her and Potter..." The woman started.

"Send an owl to her house, she'll enrol with Potter. We'll explain to him their history..."

"The boy is only 11 years old Albus." 

"The boy is Harry Potter. If he's survived the Dark Lord, he can survive a family...friend." 

They couldn't be talking about me, surely? I had a family back home. Who was this Harry Potter person? What is a Dark Lord and what business did he have with Harry? Questions sprinted through my mind and before I realised the lady had taken hold of my hand and we were in an alley that was lined with shops. Some with animals, books, brooms and cauldrons but every window had something that was moving. I just stared in awe as I was dragged into a shop that was slightly darker than the others. The shop had a long counter in the front, behind which were shelves and shelves of rectangular boxes. To the right, there was a shelf with a vase with a single flower blooming in it. 

"Olivander?" The woman called as I stood there awkwardly amongst the shelves of boxes. A man emerged, he had a white hair and was unbelievably skinny yet he had a joyful demeanour about him.

"Professor McGonnagal, how wonderful to see you again..." He trailed off as his eyes landed on me. "That isn't who I think it is?" He asked and she nodded. "I thought it wasn't true what they were saying?" 

"It was true." She said matter-of-factly. "Now we are in desperate need of a wand, can you be of service?" she asked. 

The old man nodded, turning and pulling a box out of the wall, lifting the lid slowly and pulled out a wooden stick, he handed it to me and I gave it a little tap.

"Excuse me sir, but what exactly is supposed to happen?" I enquired.

"Not that." He replied holding out his hand and I handed him the stick. He turned and pulled another box off the shelf, "I've tried this one many times. Another boy didn't respond to it the way I thought he would, but perhaps." 

I took the stick and a wave of comfort flooded over me. I lifted it slightly and pointed it at the box the stick had previously been in, suddenly the paper tidied itself into the box and the lid closed once again. 

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!" I exclaimed, hurriedly placing it on the counter. The man chuckled, 

"No need dear. Willow with Unicorn hair, the complete oppoite of your family, like your father." 

"I'm sorry?" I asked, my family knew nothing of this witchcraft and I didn't have a father. 

"We must leave." Said the professor firmly, taking my hand again, "Good day."