First Destination

EIRINE'S POV

Eirine's house
6:00 AM

"Guys, where are you?" I texted my friends earlier to pack up their things. What's taking them so long?

I checked the last box on my list and grabbed my secret knife. I looked at it and shook my head. I put it inside my bag and started to check again if everything is ready.

*Phone rings*

"Hello?"

"Rine?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm outside."

The windows were closed and I saw a reflection of myself. I opened it and saw Gino waiting for someone to open the door so I hurried downstairs and let him in.

"Let's wait for them. It's already 6:20 and I said we should be there by 6. Ughhh." I said in frustration. "They're going. Gwyneth told me she's already on the way here." Gino said.

Gino was my classmate since 7th grade and we became close friends because he knows how to ride with my craziness. He always understands people and I think it's good to have him as a friend. He was a tall boy with a funny personality which makes him different than other people. He loves to eat cheesecakes and listen to music.

Ten minutes later, Gwyneth, Ruvenh, and Ligiea arrived.

Gwyneth is a medium-sized girl. She's not too tall nor too short. She has adequate features that make her unique. She's good at dancing and loves to eat ice cream. She is a very caring person and that is a nice quality for a friend.

Ruvenh, on the other side, was a guy whose laugh is funnier than his jokes. He's fun to be with and knows how to ride with other people's insanity. He loves to eat vegetables.

Ligiea was a thin girl with eyeglasses. Both of us love poetry and books. We have alot in common but she's usually shy. She's always quiet and ladylike. I bet she can't even kill a mosquito.

And oh, I forgot.. My name is Eirine and we're going on a roadtrip for the first time. I am very excited! We have three RVs and each RV will contain 5 people.

I'm on the same RV with Gwyneth, Thia, Gino and Hanzel.

Negros Occidental High School
6:40 AM

Gino and Gwyneth were calling our classmates while Ruvenh, Ligiea, and I were talking about random stuff.

"I hate blood so much." I cringed.

"Me too. It's disgusting." Ligiea explained.

"Blood? I love to look at blood. The liquid red color seems satisfying." Ruvenh's a weirdo. Blood is not satisfying. In fact, thinking about it running through my veins gives me chills down my spine. Ughh. I hate that feeling.

Later, we reached the waiting shed and waited for the rest of them. I was wearing a simple shirt paired with a highwaist shorts and wore my loafer.

---

Characters:

Eirine (i·reen)
Gwyneth (gway·neth)
Thia (thi·ya)
Gino (ji·no)
Hanzel (han·sel)
Ligiea (lay·ji·ya)
Jancy (jan·si)
Ruvenh (roo·ven)
Liellane (lay·la·ni)
Fritz (frits)
Nicholas (ni·ko·las)
Raven (rey·ven)
Johnna (ja·na)
Wilhelm (wil·hem)
Harvy (har·vi)

---

So we are 15 students all in all. We're going to have a fieldtrip as a farewell party. I know it will be fun.