A Rose For My Valentine

Prompt: R & R Connection

Requested by: WyomingsMustache

3rd Person POV

Ryan smoothed his nice shirt taking a single rose from its clear glass vase. This rose would soon be owned by Ray Narvaez Jr., Ryan's (hopefully) Valentine. He took a ribbon of a magenta tint and tied it to the rose.

At the end of the ribbon there was a card that read in curly writing: "Happy Valentine's Day xoxo Your Secret Admirer." Ryan wrote in a different hand as to keep himself secret. He wrapped a thin clear plastic around the delicate flower and hid it within his coat. He slowly drove to work going over what he was going to do in his head. As he pulled in the RoosterTeeth parking lot he checked the rose and strutted in. He looked around the corner checking for people. He slipped into the Achievement Hunter office placed the rose down and headed to his desk in the ware house. He sat down fidgeting for almost 2 hours before the others arrived. He sighed as Ray passed in front of the doors. The look of longing no one could see showed on his face.

"Maybe someday..." He whispered and continued typing. Ray walked into the room with the other guys. Geoff reached into a small bag he had and tossed them all a chocolate.

"Happy Valentines Day fuckers!" He called as he nailed Gavin in the face with the heart shaped candy.

"You're supposed to catch it, dipshit." Michael scoffed as Gavin picked it up.

"Don't be such a mingy little prick Micoo, it's Valentines Day." He giggled leaning on Michael. Michael blushed slightly but shoved him off.

"Hey who gave me this rose?" Ray said thinking aloud. Everyone stopped in that moment to look over at Ray.

"A rose?" Jack went over and picked up the delicate crimson flower curiously.

"Happy Valentine's Day from your secret admirer xoxo." He read aloud.

"Who could that be?" Ray asked.

"Probably came in the mail. Some Fangirl." Michael said.

"I feel like I know that writing though...." Ray felt it ache in the back of his mind.

"Hey where's Ry bread?" Geoff called breaking the Ray's thought.

"I saw him when we came in." Ray smiled unknowingly.

"Ray why don't you go get him?" Geoff smirked and leaned against his desk.

"O-Ok." Ray stuttered out embarrassedly. He walked out of the office and down the fumbling over his thoughts. He reached Ryan's desk without realizing. Ryan took off his green headphones.

"What's up Ray?" Ray stared at him a picture of the writing flashed in his head.

"Y-You...It was you." Ryan looked at him with a confused face.

"What was me? Are you alright Ray?" Ray gaped using his finger to write the way his 'Secret Admirer' had.

"You! YOU! YOU SENT IT!" Ryan looked worried as it dawned what he was saying.

"You sent me that rose. James Ryan Haywood....you sent it." Ryan floundered.

"I-I..." He knelt up on his desk grabbing Ray's shirt and pressing his lips on his. Ray closed his eyes sliding into the kiss. Ryan loosened his grip on Rays shirt. Geoff and the other guys walked in and all jaws dropped.

"R & R Connection huh?"