School of magic

Thor pov

Oh where is rosemary off to now. Gosh she is so much trouble. More then she is worth I say she is just as bad as her father Loki. Then I heard foot steps I ran toward them as fast I could to see Loki had gotten out and was looking for rosemary just to make sure we are holding up our part of the bargain which is that she is protected and kept here well he is in prison. The catch is he can't talk to her and she was taken when she was just a babe so she wouldn't remember him that much at least. He also can't be near her with her knowing. Basically his punishment is to not have any way Of seeing her that is until recently. We made it so he has to serve two more

Months then he is free so that I don't have to take care of that problem Rosemary aka problem number 2.

Rosemary pov

I walked out of my room. Thor was standing there. I push right past him and went to the Asgard's school of magic. I got there to find my private teacher there. She said today we would be covering the basic teleportation and transformation. I nodded I am pretty advance for kids of my age studying magic. They think this is because I might have a magical parent. But how can I thought Thor was my father and mother Sif. I don't know how I am but I am that's why they got me a private teacher so I wouldn't be sitting there board in class. Which I really would be cause today they are just learning how to protect yourself From the most basic spells. I learned that two weeks ago. So we start by doing some basic warm up magic. You don't always have to but We do so that I don't get hurt once you learn magic fully you don't really have to do this anymore. But we warmed up and she showed me the teleportation spell. It took me two tries to get it. I felt like someone was watching my lesson but when I Purposely turn around I don't see anyone. So after doing that I got into my transformation lesson we worked on changing a cup into a mini Pegasus. I got that pretty quickly. The thing to remember about that is to form a good picture in your mind then hold the image and say the spell. With teleportation it is just picture where your going. I smiled at the fact of getting it so quickly cause then my teacher takes me outside the window of the real school of magic. We laugh at them. I am thinking man she is the mom I have always wanted pretty blonde and looks amazing in green plus she has a fun side to and she loves to prank people she never gets mad at my pranks in fact she smiles every time I tell her about them. She tells me how a royal dance is coming up and how I am invited to go so she thought that she could help me get ready and help me find a date and stuff like that. I smiled and said "I would love that I think it would be so much fun." I am not that girly but sometimes I can't help it I like to be girly. So then we spend time browsing the shops and looking we didn't find anything. She said she thinks I would look good in either green or red because of how dark my black hair is.

Enchantress pov

What Rosemary doesn't know is that I have the perfect dress for her. It is a lovely green like me and her father. It is emerald green with on beaded thin shoulder strap and is lined with the same beading under the neckline and then it flows out like a goddesses dress would oh it is so pretty. I wore it once but I ended up not going cause I didn't have a date. It would be perfect for her and it is the day her dad shall get out two months from now the dance shall take place. Then Loki shall announce that he has a daughter and that she is wearing the same color as him and that he is married to me. And then we will be a big happy family hopefully. I hope she isn't mad at me and her father. I wrote a letter to Loki explaining it all. They won't find this information in the letter when they check it thought because it will have magic on it and I will have rosemary give it to him. I take her back to my house aka her school. Then I write the letter well getting us some milk and cookies. I asked her to take the letter to him. She asked "do you like him?" I replied " I do like him in fact we were dating before he got put in jail and that we are still going out and that I hope to see him when he gets out of jail." She smiled and finished our cookies and then she set off to take the letter to him.

Rosemary's pov

I feel so bad for enchantress my favorite person in the nine realms can't have her love because of my stupid father. I get clearance pretty fast. I run all the way to Loki's cage and I am practically in tears as I think about them. They both had it hard and now this it was so un fair. Loki looked startled. I handed him the letter and told him how sorry I was about him and Enchantress not being able to be together and how I would talk to my father how is a jurk and see what I can do. Then he said " woah princess slow down which is the manner you speak?" I replied "you and Enchantress my fave person in the nine realms can't have a happy life cause Thor is a jurk wad. I am so sorry Loki I will talk to him I just can't be

I've he could lock you up. You seem so nice and you seem to actually care about people instead of yourself and I hardly ever see that around here anymore."

Loki pov

Thor stepped out of the back of the room he had been sitting there on duty and he knew I couldn't do any magic in jail so this was coming from her heart and he looked kinda upset but then he realized how bad he had treated her and wanted to make it up to her. She has just left with Thor I sit down and read the letter Enchantress my love has written to me in magic that only I and her can see. We invented it at a young age. It tells how our daughter is grown and how see has this party planed where the whole town meets for rosemary and the rest of the children's next year of classes. Then how it would be when I got out of jail and how she had planed to get our family back together and we could all be happy. For this I am grateful. I smile to myself. The think I am going crazy cause they saw no writing when they opened it. She has a way of always making me smile in my dark times.