Loki's little princess

Rosemary pov
Rosemary get over here! Thor screamed. I came running my black curls bouncing behind me as I run. My green eyes were greeted by his blinding thunder. I looked nothing like him or his wife Sif. They always make me feel like I am nothing and I don't belong. I haven't done anything recently have I? Nope not sense two weeks ago when I put frogs that I got from Midgard on Thor's plate. He already punished me for that so I got no clue what it is this time. His son and daughter were standing there. Oh joy I though they told another lie didn't they to get me in trouble oh how they love that happening. I got all the way over to him and he said "Rosemary I want you to go down to the prison and I want you to give this letter to Loki and I want you to make him walk up here with you after he reads it understood." I nodded and said "yes sir." And with that I left and went to the prison and I walked over to the cage that said Loki on it. I handed him the letter. He looked at me like he knew me and that he missed me. As if a prisoner actually knew me but I guess it is better then him trying to kill me right?
Loki's pov
Rosemary I though my little daughter why is she here? Thor you sent her didn't you? She hands me a letter that says your trial is today. You are to follow Rosemary upstairs and don't pull anything unless you want me. To hurt her or you. She has no clue about you and she is serving your punishment up here. She probably doesn't think me and Sif care cause we haven't. She is your kid me and Sif have two of our own. He signed it Thor. Wow ok I hope that I get out my little princess doesn't need this she is pretty as ever if Thor can't see that I will get out today and I will see my little girl and take her with me and we will get her mom as well and be one happy family more or less.she walked me upstairs.
Rosemary pov
This guy seems so cool. I wish he was my dad instead of Thor I though. I look nothing like him or Sif but I look at him with close detail and we could be related. I finally worked up the courage to say "Loki what did the letter say." He said "nothing to worry about princess of Asgard." I spat "if i am ever related to Thor for real someone kidnap me and send me to other realm cause I hate him." I said with so much anger and hate it made Loki smile. Then he laughed and said "oh little princess if only it were that easy." We had finally made it to the throne room. I lowered my head to Odin as we entered then I was dismissed sadly as I would have loved to help Loki walk free he would be much better then Thor. I went and. Sat down on my bed and pulled out my poem book. Written by a famous poet of Midgard it says "the one who walks with pain is stronger then you think they may have bad past they may make you afraid for there future but give them a chance to change." I like it it makes me happy to read their poems of Midgard when I am sad. I don't technically class that right now actually I am pretty happy Loki made me realize something. You don't need to have the best life to make something of yourself just rise up from what you are given and and make magic. I mean in his case it was to try and rule the world but mine could be to find family who love me for who I am. Or maybe to become a Sorceress like enchantress. I could be called well I could think of a name when I get out of school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys tell me what you think so far. Should I keep writing this story or should I not tell me what you think.