Crushes oh Crushes

Skay hopped onto her favorite rock. She breathed in the fresh forest scent. Kiki-chan walked up beside her. Skay then playfully batted Kiki's ear. Kiki-chan barked happily and started chasing Skay. Skay had become thirteen years old not too long ago. Finally she was a teenager, so she could do more stuff. Skay mostly loved to be with Kiko or in Kiki's lessons in this case. Kiki-chan died her hair brown because she said she wanted to have different fur color. Skay shrugged and touched her black hair, she couldn't Imagine having different fur.

"Hey Kiki?" Skay called out to her mentor. "Am I old enough for a mate?"

Kiki-chan nearly choked on her squirrel. "W-What?"

"Well I mean, I'm much older now and my wolf form Is almost and adult." Skay lied down.

"Skay, who do you like? Although it's pretty obvious..." Kiki-chan lied down next to Skay.

"Well..." Skay rested her head on her paws. "....Kiko..." She squeaked.

Kiki-chan got to her paws and pranced around. "Ha ha ha! I knew it!" Then more seriously she added. "He's a dragon for goodness sake, Skay."

"Well sorry! You asked me so I'll ask you." Skay got in Kiki's face. "Who do you like?"

"Uh erm...well..." Kiki-chan looked at her paws then sighed. "Hoodie...."

"AWWW OMG YOU'LL BOTH BE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!" Skay pranced around laughing. "K + H =....."

"I swear if you finish that..."

"Love." Skay grinned in her face.

"We what about S + K = MATES!!" Kiki-chan smirked.

"I don't caaaarree!" Skay covered her ears. "LalalallalaaaaAAAAA!!"

Kiki-chan laughed then pounced on Skay. Laughing they rolled around barking and playfully nipping each other. Kiki-chan then got up and brushed herself off. Skay turned human and Kiki did too. Then they heard a twig snap. Skay spun around but nothing was there. She frowned.

Apparently Kiki was angry. "WHO'S OUT THERE!? I SWEAR I'LL RIP YOU TO PIECES!"

"Eh it's probably gone by now, let's go Kiki-chan." Skay began to walk away. Kiki-chan hesitated then walked with Skay.

In the bushes hid two people. Their black hair just like Skay's.

"She doesn't remember?" One spoke.

"My dear she'll never remember." The other spoke sadly yet darkly. They both faded away.