So Cold

Toby saw Skay fell and ran to help her. Yeah she kicked his ass but he promised he'd never leave her. Skay was still his most loyal treasure. He ripped of the shirt he was wearing and dove in the water. The others watched in horror as he hit the water. Ticci Toby spitted out water and frantically searched for Skay.

"SKAY!! SKAY WHERE ARE YOU!?" He screamed. Then he saw her head bobbling in the water. A jolt of horror hit him when he saw Skay was about to go down the waterfalls. "I'M COMING BABY GIRL!!" He swam towards her body. Then she went down the falls. "NO!!!" He went down with her. The foam hit his face with cold water. He didn't care how cold he was. Skay was all that mattered to him. When he got off the falls he coughed up water. Toby saw a figure lying on the river bank. It was Skay. When he got to the shallow part he ran towards her. "Skay?" He touched her face and cried. It was ice cold. "I'm so sorry Skay!" Toby pulled her cold body towards him, sobbing.

Her eyes fluttered open. "So cold, cold, cold so cold." She whispered weakly.

Ticci Toby looked into her weary eyes. He'd been such a jerk to her. "Oh Skay... don't worry I'm gonna keep you safe and your gonna make it!"

"No. So cold." Skay whined softly.

"Yes, come on sweetie I got you." He picked her up (like Joel did with Ellie in The Last Of Us) and walked back to the others. It started thundering. Oh great.

When he got back, Jane rushed to Skay. She touched her face.

"Oh no..." Jane quickly wrapped Skay in a blanket.

"J-Jane? Toby?" Skay said softly.

"Shhhh it's OK Skay, we're here now." Jane cooed softly.

"I never thought I'd ever be proud of you, Jane." Jeff said.

Kiko had a look of pure horror on his face. He looked at Skay then at the water. Song, Jeff, and Rainbow dash, gather some wood now." He ordered them.

"Wait hold on, I'm not taking orders from a ten year old." Rainbow Dash crossed her arms.

"Now." Kiko hissed and his eyes began to glow.

Song, Jeff and Rainbow went and came back with wood. They set them down on the grass. Kiko took a deep breath then turned full dragon. He stretched his wings and then lit the wood on fire. With his tail, Kiko picked up Skay and set her near the fire to warm up. Kiko wrapped his tail protectively around Skay. Ticci Toby went over his tail and cuddled next to Skay.

"Thank you Kiko." Skay patted his tail. She then looked at Toby and hugged him. "Thank you Toby."

He wrapped his arms around her. "I'll never leave you Skay, never again." He was glad their fight was over and their bond became stronger. Skay drifted off to sleep. Toby began to close his eyes when a unfamiliar voice whispered in the wind.

"A innocent child with a thorn in her heart..." It echoed....