southern fuk boi™

B: so the main reason we hate this guy, who we're going to refer to as "southern fuk boi" is because of Alice's history with him. I knew it was bad from the start. Take it away, A!

A: Oh dear sweet baby Jesus HeLp ME. Okay but anyways this guy was all sweet and stuff. I really liked him at first, and I wanted to know more about him! But, as the days went on, I realized something. He wasn't only thinking of me sweetly, but he was damn OBSESSED with me. He wouldn't stop calling. He wouldn't stop touching me ALL OveR when I was with him. So, after spending a few days away from him, I realized how much I dreaded to talk to him when I got back. When I was breaking up with him, I blamed it on the reason, "I don't think I feel comfortable about this. It doesn't feel right..." To be honest, he actually made me question my sexuality. HAHaHA! I actually think that's funny, but I can't wait to see him next year and just LAUGH at how much I don't miss him. Now, I'm happily bisexual and ready to live life! (I'm actually mostly gay but ya know I have a special place for band members.) So, yeah! That's my story about the horrifying fuk boi.

B: I knew that it wasnt gonna work out from the start. IM MAMA SEA BEAR AND THAT GUY CAN HAPPILY DRINK CYANIDE AND GET INTO A BATTLE WITH SATAN. *coughing fit*

 *coughing fit*

A: HAHAHAHAHAA MAMA SEA BEAR IM PROUDDD

B: SATAN i mean god BLESS