Coffins

Maybell's pov

I went to the grill and found Damon drinking so I joined him "hey bubby" I said and he smiled "good afternoon lil Salvatore" he said and I turned to Ric "hey Nancy" I giggled "I heard about that. Not impressed" he said and I continued to drink.

I drank until it was a little hard to stand and I found Niklaus talking to Damon with one of his hybrids. I walked over and rapped my hands around the hybrid "as long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on liven your little lives however you choose. You have my word" he said I hiccuped and they looked at me. "I do no behave! Thaz how I end up with. FIVE. I have five fingers" I to the hybrid "would you like me to 'take care' of her" the hybrid asked "you touch her and I will end you" Niklaus and Damon threatened and he stepped away. "What more could you possibly want?" Elena asked "she's dumb" I say in a loud hushed tone "he wanted his coffins. Steffyyy haz em. They are family" I said and Niklaus smiled at me "are you drunk, love?" He asked and I giggled "jus a little" I said and lost my balance making me fall on him "hellllooo from the other side" I started singing and he smiled "hush love,we need to get you some rest" he said and I nodded "okay" I said lying down on the floor "take her home and place her in my bed" Niklaus said "ahh his bed already" I giggled before falling unconscious.

I woke up with a headache and walked to where I found Klaus talking to Tyler and then he walked over to me. "How are you love?" He asked "painful. I thought you were vampires it's so sunny" I said and covered my eyes "here you go" he said and handed me a cup of his blood. After drinking it I felt so much better. "Hmm. I say a beautiful garden in the back and I need a soundproof room to myself with adjustable lighting but after the wall is available to more light I can design the garden the way I wish according to area" I told him looking into his eyes "why would you need that here? I can get it done at the Salvatore's for you" he said "yeah but then I would have to visit them often and I'd rather spend it here in my bedroom. By the way I need a second bed because me and Kol will be having a lot of sleep overs in my room and I would rather not have him in the same bed. Also when Finn wakes up I want to hit him I hate that he's a mamas boy more than I hate sage for turning Damon into a man whore" I smiled and he looked at me with a grin "baby Gilbert didn't get hit" I told him and he nodded "also when your family wakes up you will apologize expect for one. They will die soon anyway. And if you don't, do not get me wrong I will tie you up in my soundproof room and toucher you with my naked body until you do" I smirked and walked away leaving his jaw on the floor.

I went to the boarding house and down to the basement to Rebekah and removed the dagger then waited. When she woke up I gave her a blood bag "Niklaus did kill your mother but he loves you and your family. He wanted you to always stay protected and sometimes he was a little to much but you know he loves you." I said and she looked at me "you are human. H do you know anything? Are you one of the Mystic falls gang team members?" She asked and I looked at her "no. I honestly care about you and want to be your friend. You know I like your confidence and how you just don't give a shit. Being the only girl must suck but when the Mansion is built we can have sleepovers and be just like sisters. I didn't get any friends growing up and I've always dreamed of a sister like you" I told her and she looked at me. "We can plan a ball at your soon to be house, and have parties and have fun for once just let loose and live freely" I smiled and felt her arms around me. "Sisters" she said and we stood up "I need a new dress" she said "you can borrow one of mine and we can use Nik's card to go shopping later " I smile and were about to leave when the door opened revealing Niklaus and Elena "don't attack her save it for the future trust me." I said and grabbed Niklaus and Rebekah by the hands walking away "soundproof room" I said reminding Niklaus "I'm sorry Rebekah. I'm really sorry" he said "I love your accent" I told him and kissed him "oh yeah we kinda got a thing going on" I told her and she smiled.