🌸Chapter 2🌸

Felix went inside the house with the others and the kids wanted to play

Felix went inside the house with the others and the kids wanted to play. They dragged Felix upstairs to their room and Oswald followed. The kids brushed Felix's fur and painted his nails. Oswald picked up one and started brushing its fur and the kids brushed his ears. "Oh man.. how did I get roped into this?" Felix said as the children kept brushing Felix. Felix turned his head to look at oswald. 'Then again...'  'I don't really mind..' Felix thought. "Hehe.." He giggled. Felix kept staring at Oswald. Oswald then turned his head around and saw Felix looking at him. Felix turned his head to one of the children and talked with them. Another child came up to Felix and handed him a picture. "This is mommy! You look like her mister!" The child said. "Oh? But she's so beautiful compared to me." Felix said. "Uncle Mickey said she went to a better place or something." The child said. "O-Oh my.." Felix said. Oswald saw that Felix was holding the picture of Ortensia and quickly came over and took it from Felix. Felix started to blush a lot. "I-I'm sorry, your son gave it to me." Felix said, still blushing. "Papa?" The child said. Felix walked over to the children that had his jacket. "C-Can i have my jacket, lovelies? I think I've caused enough trouble." Felix said. "But we're making carrot muffins!" one of them said. "Bad Papa! Go to your room!" Another one said. Oswald came over to Felix and showed him a message he had written on his chalkboard. Sorry, That picture means a lot to me. "Oh, It's fine. I wouldn't have dared to look at it myself anyway. I just couldn't say no to that sweet kid." Felix said. Oswald then handed Felix a carrot muffin. "O-Oh.. For me..?" Felix said while he blushed a lot. "T-t-thanks.." Felix said. "So is this like, our new mom?" One of the children said. "Dibs on his hat!" Another child said. "I hope to see you all again sometime." Felix said as he walked out the door. Oswald smiled and waved at Felix. The children were yelling "bye!" and they were waving too. 

                                                                    ~In Felix's Tent..~

Felix took out his notepad and began to write down parts for his new book. Felix started to space out and started to think about Oswald. He is so handsome and- Felix snapped out of his thoughts. "Alright, That's enough Felix. You have a book to finish. "Hmm.. This tent looks familiar! Who could possibly be in it?" Felix heard a voice outside of his tent say. Felix opened the tent and stuck his head out. It was Sheba! "Howdy!" Sheba said. "Sheba!!" Felix said, happy to see her. Felix got out of the tent and Sheba started ruffling Felix's fur. "How's my favorite furball?" Sheba asked. "Haha! Good! Good!" Felix said happily. "That's great and all, but when is your new book coming out? It's taking hecka' long!" Sheba said. "Heh. I'm working on it." Felix said as he scratched the back of his head. "Let's go inside." Felix said to Sheba. "Alright." Sheba said. Felix open the tent and went inside. Sheba followed Felix inside. "So what have you been doing lately, Feel?" Sheba asked as Felix closed the tent. "W-Well.. There is this guy named Oswald.. And he is really handsome.." Felix said as he started to blush. "Ooooohhh, Someone has a cru-ush!" Sheba said. "Heh heh.. I do like him.." Felix said, blushing even more. "Alright. We better get some sleep because tomorrow we are going to your bunny boyfriend's house." Sheba said. "H-h-he's not my b-b-boyfriend!" Felix said blushing a lot more. "Calm down lover boy. You need some rest." Sheba said to Felix. Sheba blew out the lamp and went to sleep. Tomorrow I get to see Oswald again. I can't wait. Felix thought as he slowly drifted off to sleep.