🌸Chapter 1🌸

Felix went to a coffee shop and sat down

Felix went to a coffee shop and sat down. He then ordered and payed for his drink. About a minute later, his coffee had arrived. Just as Felix was about to take a drink of his coffee, a pair of arms wrapped around him from behind. "S-Sir..?" Felix said while blushing. "Ozzy, that's not Ortensia!" Mickey said. Oswald then realized Felix wasn't Ortensia. Oswald let go of Felix. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what to.." Mickey said.  "O-oh no! It's okay! I mean, who could turn down a hug?" Felix said, still blushing. "Okay. Thank you for understanding." Mickey said as Oswald and Mickey walked back to their table. H-He was so cute...  Felix thought. Bendy came over to Felix and started talking with him. "Hi there! Mr. Felix, right? I love your books!" Bendy said. Felix took bendy's hand and shook it. "Wow, thank you! I'm glad that you do... Mr..?" Felix questioned. "Bendy!" Bendy said. "Are those guys your friends? You know, the little mouse and...The handsome bunny!" Felix said, remembering Oswald. "Nah, They just invited us to lunch for some reason." Bendy said. "Wait, wha-" Bendy got cut off by Felix saying: "NOTHING!!!" He slammed his hands on the counter and jumped up a little bit. Felix and Bendy turned around and saw Mickey talking with Boris. "You need any help Mickey?" Boris asked Mickey. "No, No! Ozzy just needs some rest. I'll be back with you soon, Boris." Mickey told Boris. Felix and Bendy turned back around and Boris came over. "He seems so sad.. I wonder what is bothering him so much.." Boris said. Boris and bendy then walked away. Felix started to space out and he started thinking about Oswald for about five minutes. Then Max came over to Felix and tried to tell him his order was here. "Sir? Um.. Sir?" Max said. "H-huh?" Felix said, a bit startled. Max coughed. "Your order's here." Maxsaid and handed Felix his bag. "O-Oh, Thank you little man! Hehe.." Felix took the bag and walked away giggling. Felix saw Oswald and mickey talking, Mickey left to go get Oswald some food. Felix went up to Oswald and started to talk to him. "Um.. Mr... Ozzy?" Felix said. Oswald turned his head to look at Felix. "I don't mean to be nosy but... I hope I didn't upset you in any way. I'm sorry if I did." Felix said. Oswald wrote something down on his chalkboard. He flipped it around and held it up so Felix could read it. It said: No, I'm the one who should be sorry. Felix was shocked that he said that (well technically Oswald wrote it) and Felix started blushing a lot. "O-Oh N..No.. No need to b-be sorry." Oswald nodded his head and then Mickey came over to Them and gave Oswald his food. Oswald took out the food and started to eat it. Oswald's 421 children then came Running down the stairs. "Can you come play with us?" One of the little rabbits asked Felix. "Sure!" Felix said happily. Felix played a few games of ring around the rosy with them. Oswald watched them and smiled. "Well, I think i should be going." Felix said. Mickey came over to him and said: "Actually, we want you to come with us!" Mickey said. "Oh! Okay! I'd love to stay with you guys!" Felix said. Felix, Oswald, Donald, Mickey, And Oswald's 421 children started to walk to Oswald's house. This will be so much fun! Felix thought as they arrived at Oswald's house.

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my story. Let me know in the comments if i should make more!