Two

I wake up in a car, I look out the window and see the church so I get out the car and see Davina crying over Tim's body. I run to help her but then I see Klaus giving him blood. I smile. Maybe he's not so bad.

"You will forget everything that happened after the show including the fact that you saw Davina." He compelled him, I understand why. Davina doesn't.

"What? No." I walk behind her and place my hand on her shoulder she turns around and stands up crying. I rub her back lightly.

"It's okay Davina, it has to be done." He shakes her head and Klaus steps in.

"If he remembers seeing you, he'll come knocking. If the witches learn of him, your weakness, they'll use it against you." I smile at Klaus. 

"Come on D, lets bring you back in the attic." She smiles then frowns. 

"W-what do you mean bring me back? Your not coming with me?" She starts freaking out. I close my eyes to prevent from crying.

"I made a deal with Klaus. I'm going to stay with him for a little while." She starts crying and I hug her. "I'll visit you everyday. I promise Davina. I'm going to get you out of there soon, just don't let Marcel move you." She smiles and Klaus interrupts our moment.

"Marcel's coming. We need to go now." I frown and kiss Davina on the forehead and pick up the violin passing it to her. 

"I'll be back." And with that Klaus picks me up and we flash out of there. 

-

We're in the woods, I look out the window and see the blonde original from before. Klaus gets out the car and walks over to her. But a pretty girl behind him walks up and he runs towards her. I can kinda make out the words he said.

"Hayley, what happened? Tell me what happened." Hayley, what a pretty name.

"I can't remember."

"You've completely healed." He touches her arm and I get some weird feeling. "There's not a scratch on you." He keeps looking at her body.

"One of the perks of being a werewolf remember?" Werewolf? There still around?

"No not that fast." He shakes his head.

"Leave her alone." The blonde said while wrapping her arms around Hayley. I wish I had that, a friend. I've only ever had Davina. "It's the baby, Klaus's vampire blood in your system. It can heal any wound. Your own child healed you." Klaus looked at them shocked. I open the door and step out the car. Klaus turns and walks over to me. 

"What are you doing?" I close my eyes and wobble a little waiting to fall but I feel hands wrap around me and pick me up. He walks me over to the small shack and lays me on the porch. I open my eyes a little.

"What is she doing her? She threw me out a window. With her mind!" The blonde said, the same time the pretty girl said...

"Who's that?"

"Shut up both of you." He looks at me and searches my body for any wounds.

"I-t's Marcel, he's trying to track me by having Davina drain my magic momentarily." I cough. "Magic is the only thing keeping me alive." They all looked confused. Well that's a story for another day. Klaus picks me up and walks me back to the car saying something but I cant understand him. Next thing I know, all I see is black.

-

I wake up to hear Klaus yelling, I look around and see white sheets and blanket, a large mirror. Other than that its very basic. Klaus is still yelling about downstairs so I get out of bed and walk towards the yelling.

"You allowed Hayley to be attacked almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." I walk in and everyone looks at me, I smile lightly and wave sitting next to Klaus. He looks at me for a second and hands me a blanket. Basically telling me to cover up, I wrap it around myself and look at the blonde who's name I cant seem to remember.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear." I think their talking about the werewolf from last night. "Wait are you Arya Claire?" I frown, how does she know? Wait she looks familiar. Sofia De-something.

"Yes and shes in my care so you will not harm her." I smile at Klaus even though hes not looking at me.

"But she could make us witches so much stronger, if we sacrifice her." I bring my hand to my throat remembering the day Marcel saved us.

"You will do no such thing!" I get up and tap on Klaus shoulder. He bends down cause I'm a lot shorter than him and I whisper...

"I'm going to see Davina, I will be back." He nods and whispers back...

"I'm sending Rebekah with you, if she bothers you. Snap her neck." I giggle and look towards the blon-Rebekah. I run upstairs and get changed and meet Rebekah by the door. When we're in the car I look over at her and smile.

"I'm Arya if you didn't know." She glances at me.

"I know." Oh.

"Well your very pretty." I try again. This time she cracks a smile.

"Thank you, Arya." We talked the whole ride. But when we were about to get out she said something quietly but I heard her.

"God help whoever tries to hurt you." What?

Anyways we get there and I ask her nicely to wait downstairs she agrees and I run upstairs and open the door and hug Davina tightly.

"God I never thought I would've missed you this much." We both laugh and I let go.

"You can come out!" Who? Out walks the man in the suit. Davina pulled the dagger out! Good. I walk over to him and hold out my hand. He looks at Davina and takes my hand kissing it, I giggle a little.

"I'm Arya."

"I'm Elijah, lovely to meet you Miss. Arya." I smile at him and take my hand back slowly. Davina groans.

"Here we go again." I laugh and sit on the bed.

"Again?" Elijah questions.

"Davina likes to think I have some man charm." 

"She does I swear." I laugh and throw a pillow at her. "Did you not see how Klaus was acting when you were there." Elijah stance changes.

"You know of Klaus?" He looks at me.

"Yeah I'm staying with him for now." He looks confused. "He needed a witch." I cleared up.

"No, he has plenty of witches, Your apart of something much bigger." I stand up and walk over to him.

"What would that be?"

"Your a Doppelgänger of his ex-wife."

Word Count: 1118