One

Arya POV

Davina is still sitting there playing with that freaking candle. On and off so I wave my hand and knock it off the table.

"Hey!" I close my eyes and pretend I'm sleeping. She picks it up and continues doing the same thing. Ugh.

"I assume it's all quiet out there?" Marcel said from by the door. Davina rolls her eyes and looks back at her candle.

"The witches know better than to use magic." I frown and roll over looking at the pair. "They know we can sense it when they do." Ugh I hate it when that happens. I get up and sit next to Davina.

"What about the old ones?" I wonder so much about them. I would love to meet them and get out of this stupid attic but its the only thing that keeps us safe so we have to stay put.

"There dangerous, and we don't want them to hurt you." There goes Davina sucking up, like always.

"The Originals?" I smile. Ugh such a cool name.

"Davina, Arya, as powerful as you guys are, they don't stand a chance." I giggle. I may be fascinated but the Originals but I love being powerful as well, not bad power. Just good.

-

The next day me and Davina are doing the same thing as every other day, nothing. 

"Wait Davina. Hide! I sense someone." We both run to our assigned hiding spots and wait. In walks a blonde girl walking behind Marcel. She's very pretty, but I sense vampire. Not just any, an original. She tries to get in but can't cause of the spell. I think the man Marcel brought us in a coffin is her boyfriend or family member.

"Invite me in!" She sounds urgent.

"Gotta ask the ladies of the house." She looks confused when he said ladies. "Davina, Arya, come on out." So me and Davina come out and stand next to Marcel. The vampire looks shocked. I smile at her but she just looks at me confused.

"Invite her in." 

"Okay, come in." Davina looks at me like I have 10 heads. The blonde walks towards the coffin. And opens it to see a man in a suit. She tries to pull the dagger out of him.

"I wouldn't do that." Me and Davina use our powers to push it back in. She looks back at us.

"Who the hell are you two?"  Ah shes British.

"Davina."

"Arya."

"She's an old one, isn't she?" No duh Davina.

"No duh Davina."

"Yeah. Rebekah is an original, which means she can't be killed." Okay just ignore me, its not rude at all.

"She doesn't seem very nice." I mean you guys are holding her brother hostage but OK. I just put my head down cause I know something is about to happen.

"She can be, But she hasn't been very nice to me tonight." Oh god.

"Then I'm afraid it's time for you to leave." I use my powers and throw her against a few walls. Then out the window she goes. I even wiped her memory. 

-

Later that day Marcel came in, while  Davina was painting black lines like crazy. And I was humming.

"I'm sorry about that unpleasantness."

"She doesn't scare us." Thanks Davina for answering for me. "None of them do."

"I didn't think they would, guys. But the thing is, it seems like they're here to stay."

"They don't belong here." Yikes that's rude.