"It's only been nine months."Morgan waved him off.

"Never could give a nigga a chance to be sentimental. Get in the car nappy headed dog."Her mugged causing the both of us to laugh while he took initiative of putting our luggage in the trunk.

The drive back to Morgan's mother's place was eventful. We spent majority of the time laughing and catching up. And to the best of my luck, no one brought up Anthony at all.

After the forty five minute drive from the airport, we arrived back to our old scenery. It caused my insides to flutter up a bit while my cheekbones rose to form a smile. Memories began to flash through my head of everything that happened over nine months ago, happy memories of course. "Jhen you remember when the car had stopped and we had Aven push it all the way to the parking lot?"Morgan laughed as she too reminisced. It wasn't like we were getting to old, it was more of the fact that we've been away from it for so long.

"Yes and I had to push to because Morgan just wanted to steer so her edges wouldn't sweat out."I nudged her head a bit causing both her and Carson to laugh.

Carson parked the car before taking the key out of the ignition. "Should've stayed yall young asses home."He chuckled before getting out the car to help us with our carry-ons since we were only staying for four days.

Morgan stuck him the finger. "We grown, we legal, we 18." She stuck her tongue out causing me to laugh.

Following behind Carson who carried our things, we walked towards Morgan's place. Smooth music was being played from the inside of the house while the aroma of charred wood from the grill filled our nostrils. "Don't tell me mama got the whole church here?"Morgan muttered with an eyeroll.

"You guessed it."Carson laughed as he pushed the door open so we all could step inside.

The living room was gathered with people who dressed for a causal barbeque. The 90's music set a vib for everyone as they dabbed into Sangria and small appetizers before the main course of grilled food.

"Aye! What it doooo!"Ashton exclaimed as he rushed over to us engulfing the both of us into a tight embrace.

We both squealed as he held us in his arms while turning around quickly. "Damn Ashton, I've always wanted to climb you, but I didn't know you'll be so willing." Morgan smirked as he put the both of us down.

"Shit if you grown—"Ashton licked his lips before Carson interjected

"I'll  shoot yo' fuckin' brains out nigga."He gritted to Ashton who held his hands up in defense before backing away a little bit.

Morgan pushed Carson in the chest with a laugh. "We was just playing. I like Caucasians."

With his jaw still clenched, Carson continued to look at Ashton who kept a taunting smirk on his face. "With that fuckin' blonde in his head, he look fuckin' Caucasian."He poked fun at Ashton's newly dyed hair that suited him well.