Layn: baby drama

Zayn's Pov : I have been waking up at 3 in the morning for the past 2 weeks. Today Luke is making me go to the doctor so here we go. "But Luke I don't want to go to the doctors!" I whined.

"I don't care Zayn you have been throwing up everyday for the past 14 days! You're going to the doctor!" Luke scolded.

And off we went.

**Doctors**

I tweeted out. "Hey guys. Just got to the doctors waiting for my name to be called. Ugh thanks @lukehemmings!"

The doctor finally called my name. "Hello Zayn." He said.
"Hi." I mumbled.
"So what brings you here today?" He asked.
"I have been puking every morning for the past 14 days and I've gained a little weight." I answered.
"Alright. So I'm going to have you do a urine sample and we'll draw some blood and run some tests to see what's the problem." He said handing me a urine sample cup. Then he left. It was just me and Luke now. "I hate you Luke!"
"You love me now take a piss." Luke said.
So I did all the stuff the doc asked me to do. Now time to get the results. "Well Mr. Zayn you're pregnant. Congratulations!"

**nine months later**

I am now over 9 months pregnant with fucking quadruplets! It's 4 am. "Lukey? Wake up!" I groan.
Luke wakes up "Yes dear?"
"My water just broke!"
"Ok just breathe I'll call Liam."
Liam arrives "Hi guys."
I scream. "I have to push!" Liam rips my pants off and spreads my legs while Luke sits behind me holding my hands.
"Alright on your next contraction I want you to bear down hard and hold it for 10 seconds, Zayn." Liam told me.
"Ahhhhh fuck!" I pushed and felt all my babies slide down.
"Good job baby the first head is crowning." Luke told me
"I hate you. After these kids are born you are never touching me again!" I screamed as I pushed again.
Luke just nodded.
"Alright Zayn the heads out now just pant to get the shoulders out." Liam said.
So I did that, soon enough the room was filled with four small cries. Two boys and two girls.
Liam handed one boy and one girl to me after he had cleaned them all and then the other boy and girl he handed to Luke. "What are their names?" He asked.

Boys:
Isaac Silas Malik-Hemmings
Aiden Dean Malik-Hemmings

Girls:
Zoey Nicole Malik-Hemmings
Katie Rebecca Malik-Hemmings