Life and love

Love. Isn't that what we all are looking for at the end of the day? Isn't that what brings our restless souls to rest? Isn't that what reassures us that maybe, just maybe our existence isn't that random at all, maybe to love and to create our authentic selves is the true purpose.
But you see, these are the questions that humanity has asked over & over again, yet we will never really know the answers, because you see, there are some answers that we discover along the way, and some that make sense only in the few final breaths of our existence.
So, GO OUTT, and try to live more than you lived the day before. Because, if life is a random part of the Universe, then you don't have to worry, cause that makes life a bit less of a big deal, but if there's a purpose out there, atleast you'll know on your death bed that you went out there, and gave life your best shot!
And I believe that, that satisfaction, sometimes, is the true purpose. To know deep within your soul, that you LOVED & LAUGHED and CRIED yet; you kept on going.
You LIVED the way you thought was the best way you possibly could and that is a beautiful thing to do with your energy . ❤️
-Bindu
-Picture shot by Bindu
.
.
#poetry #poetsofinstagram #life #love #pursuitofportraits #purpose #livehappy #givelifemeaning #meaning #lifeiswild #lifeisajourney #unicorn #universe #words #wordstoliveby #wordsofwisdom #positivevibes #positivity #lawofattraction #latergram #writersofinstagram #poetry #loveandmisadventure #adventure #myunicornlife #infinity #energy #newpost