Hanging Out.

I was waiting for Taryn to come. 7 minutes later I hear the doorbell. I speed to the door and see her standing there with a small bag. "Hi Shane." She says. "Record?" I ask. She laughs. "Yeah." She said. We walk to the kitchen, where I record. "Hey what's up you guys yes I am going to have makeup on my face and who is going to put it on? Taryn!" I said. She pops in the camera shot. "Helloo" She said. She sits in the chair bedside me. She gets her bag out. She grabs the Concealer, and dabs it on my face. She grabs her blending brush and blends it with my face and fuck..it was soft. I accidentally tilted my head back and she had to hold my head. I try not to blush. "So...how's Uno and Cheeto been doing?" She asked. "They hate me." I said and laugh. "Poor thing." She says and pouts. She's just the cutest! Once she applied the concealer  (I think that's what it is...I'm a terrible girl..lmao) she grabbed the eye makeup. "What are you feeling today? Cheeto dust?" She asks in a joking manner. I laugh. "Nah..I see that every day." I said. She laughs.

*Time skip*

"Alright, we are all done...lemme just get the wig." Taryn said as she grabbed a wig that was my hair color and plopped it on my head. I looked in the mirror.

 "Oh my god!! This is everything!!" I said

"Oh my god!! This is everything!!" I said. It looked like she blushed. I did my outro, kissed my hand and said goodbye and I covered the camera. I ended the video. Taryn was now sitting on the floor with her head in my lap, fast asleep. I was hesitant, but I played with her hair.

*Another time skip*

"I'll see you later." Taryn said, sort of sad. I saw she had sadness in her eyes. I open my arms for a hug and she runs right in then hugging me. I washed the makeup off and I took of my wig already so I put my head on her shoulders not wanting her to leave. We departed. "Bye Shane." She said. I kiss my hand and I press it on hers, then put my hand back to my side, Like I do in my outros. "Goodbye." I said. She smiled and left.