o22

Min Hee was sitting alone at the beach waiting for Luhan to bring some drinks when someone with a familiar voice just greeted her. "hey there~" Min Hee turned her back and thought it was Luhan but then, it turned out to be Sora. "S-Sora..." said Min Hee "you seems surprised... why? Do I scared you?" asked Sora while approaching her. "What are you doing here? I thought you're afraid of the sea or any sorts of water..." said Sora as she crossed her arms. "h-how did you know?" asked Min Hee in curious because the only one who know about it is only Luhan and Sehun.

"I just know about it..." said Sora as she flips her hair away. "Yah, when are you going to give me your Luhan? im waiting..." said Sora. Meanwhile, Sehun who happens to be there too because an unknown number told him to go the beach. *where should I meet this person?* thought Sehun. But then, Sehun stops walking when he saw Min Hee and Sora was talking. Even though he wants to go there and take Min Hee from her, but something tells him to just stay there listening to their conversation.

"Oh, on a second thought, I thought your deal with him is that both of you are going to divorce... can you tell me when?" asked Sora *deal? Divorce?* thought Sehun not knowing what they were talking about. "That's an old thing so you need to stay out of it." Said Min Hee firmly. "Why should I? You took Luhan from me! If only you're not there and pretend to be his girlfriend on that night, I should be the one who married him!" said Sora and she sounds pretty mad. "Just because I pretend to be his girlfriend, that doesn't mean he would marry you. He chose me because im the only one he know that time..." explained Min Hee.

"Well he knows me and he rejected me. We've met a few times before." Said Sora "you know, im very sorry I took your place but then, Luhan chose me that night... plus, I think both of us has acknowledge our own feelings and we've never thought of divorce.... The deal that we made between us has been long forgotten.... So you need to forget about it..." said Min Hee. Sora who was there, almost shed her tears knowing that how much Luhan means to her. "im sorry Sora...." Said Min Hee. Sehun who was hiding behind the bench there listening to their conversation.

"So she lied to me when she had known Luhan hyung before?" muttered Sehun. *I knew it you lied to me...* thought Sehun sadly. With a long deep sigh, Sehun stands up and walked back to the resort. Luhan who almost reached the beach while holding two cans of carbonated drinks, saw both Min Hee and Sora together. "Hey, what are you doing here?" asked Luhan towards Sora. Then, without both of them know, Sora walked towards Luhan and without hesitation, she kissed Luhan. Min Hee widened her eyes surprised at what she saw.

Luhan who was shocked with the sudden movement, shoved Sora away. "Yah, what the hell did you just do?!" yelled Luhan "I love you Luhan... don't you know?" asked Sora. Luhan who was there very furious at what she just did, slapped her hardly. "Luhan!" shouted Min Hee and ran towards him. "Hey, you shouldn't-" said Min Hee but Luhan cut off her words. "If you do love me," said Luhan "then you should understand my situation." Continued Luhan "I'm married and the only one I love is my wife, Min Hee." stated Min Hee and hold her hands tightly. For the first time ever, Luhan finally admit that he loves Min Hee, in front of her. "Luhan..." said Min Hee softly and looked at him.

Judging by how he looked, Min Hee knew that he was serious about it. "And, if you really love me, go and find your other love life... there's billions of guys out there which you can choose." Added Luhan "but-" said Sora with tears rolled down her cheeks. "So you should accept the fact and understands about it." Said Luhan. Min Hee who was next to him, saw how serious his expression is and somehow, he looked very cool. *This is the first time I saw him like this* thought Min Hee "plus, I've never thought of divorcing her after we're married..." said Luhan.

"you're so mean for not even give me a chance to love you..." said Sora "im not being mean Sora, im stating the fact that you should accept... it's the truth..." said Luhan "Fine! I'll go away and disappear from your life!" said Sora "but hopefully you do know how much I love you..." said Sora and before she walked away, Min Hee had called for her. "Wait, Sora~" called Min Hee "im sorry... but I hope you will find your true love..." said Min Hee. Sora who was there, just stares at her. Without saying anything, he walked away.

------------

It's been a few days Exo and Min Hee got back from Busan and today all of them has school to attend. Both Min Hee and Luhan has reached school and walked together side by side. While both of walked passed by the teachers room, Min Hee saw Sora and her butler was in the room and she's not wearing the school uniform anymore. "Oh, it's Sora..." said Min Hee "just let her be..." said Luhan but then, Sora went out of the teacher's room and Min Hee went approaching her. "Sora," called Min Hee "why aren't you wearing the school uniforms?" asked Min Hee

"I need to go back to my old school..." answered Sora "I-is it because of what Luhan says?" asked Min Hee and Sora look towards Luhan. "Maybe yes, maybe no." answered Sora. *what does that mean?* thought Luhan. "im a transfer student so I'm only here for a few months..." said Sora. "Miss, we need to go now..." said her butler. "Okay~" said Sora but before she goes, Min Hee wished her a good luck. "I wish you a good luck in everything you do~ goodbye Sora~" waved Min Hee.

Sora stares at her without any expressions. *she's a very cheerful girl after I said all those mean words towards her* thought Sora and walked away. "You don't have to be that nice..." said Luhan as they started walking again. "Yah, im not like you... im very nice to everyone!" said Min Hee happily. Then, when she had reached her class and bid Luhan a goodbye, she saw Sehun was already sitting. "Oh, Sehun!" called Min Hee happily and starts a conversation with her.

At night, when Min Hee was about to cook for their dinner, she found their fridge was empty and none of the groceries was there. "Luhan," called Min Hee and walked towards Luhan who was in the living room watching the tv. "Should we go grocery shopping? We ran out of it..." said Min Hee "really? We can order for a delivery..." suggested Luhan "but I wanted to cook though... plus, we seriously do not have any single raw eggs or even veggies..." said Min Hee. With a sigh, Luhan stands up "alright, come on..." said Luhan as he put on his jacket. After waiting for a few minutes, Min Hee came out wearing a simple attire and both of them went out from their house to buy some groceries.

"Yah, could you please get the fresh veggies?" said Min Hee as she look on th wilted veggies that Luhan chose. "That's the only they have... plus, it's midnight... we'll buy again tomorrow..." said Luhan "haishh arasseo..." said Min Hee as she push the cart. "Oh, we need raw eggs too..." said Min Hee as she took a packet of raw eggs. "What do we need more?" asked Luhan "perhaps chicken or meat?" said Min Hee and both of them were at the meat section. Min Hee waited for him at the cart while Luhan go and weight their meat and chicken.

After Luhan weighted the chicken and meat and put it in their cart, Luhan's phone vibrated. "Oh, it's my mom..." said Luhan and picked up the phone.

"Oh mom, wae?" asked Luhan

"Hello honey... I was wondering if you're home tomorrow..." said Mrs.Lu

"Yeah we're home after school tomorrow... why?" asked Luhan

"I thought we would like to visit you both with Min Hee's parents too tomorrow..." said Mrs.Luhan

"What? Tomorrow?!" said Luhan in surprised.

"Yeah, can we?" asked Mrs.Lu

"Uh w-well sure!" said Luhan.

"Alright, we'll come by after school alright... goodnight~" said Mrs.Lu

"Yah, what's wrong?" asked Min Hee as she saw Luhan hung up his phone. "We're in trouble." Said Luhan "what? Why?" asked Min Hee in curious. "My parents and your parents are visiting us tomorrow." Said Luhan and Min Hee widened her eyes. "What?!" asked Min Hee "our bedroom Luhan, we need to move it into one room!" said Min Hee. Yeah, ever since they're married both Luhan and Min Hee has never slept in the same room and they have their own room.

But now, since their parents are coming, they need to make it into one bed, in our room and it was a troublesome for them. "Come on, we need to go home and clean up now~" said Luhan and he brought the cart to the cashier to pay for it and go home immediately.