I was shocked at his confession but soon came out of it and said "Peter , don't blame yourself! It was not just your fault. Even we should have tried a better way to stop you, beside never forget one thing everything happens for good, there is always a reason to why things happen the way they do"

"How in Aslan's name it was good, us going to that stupid battle...then this bloody witch...how is it good?" He practically shouted.

" Think about it this way Peter if you would have never gone to that battle, you and Caspian would have never started to trust eachother which is very important and now I know you both atleast respect eachother. Then about the witch : if you would have never gone there then Nikabrik would never have stepped out and that traitor would have remained in our army doing Aslan knows what.... See everything happens for good Peter." I gave him a soft reassuring smile that he returned.
" So you guys don't hate me?" He asked again and I rolled my eyes on him.
"No we can never do that cause we understand Peter" he gave me a smile at this.

It was getting way too emotional so I decided to change the topic.
"You know it's kinda funny. We use to read and study about you guys and now here I am sitting and talking to you" we chuckled at this.
" Well I don't know how you feel cause I never read about you" I laughed with him here.
"You know when we were young , Caspian used to beg professor to tell us, more like him, about Susan. It was really funny seeing him bounce in his seat and beg professor. You can say he always had a crush on her."
He made a face then chuckled.
" I may have a little respect for him but I don't think I want to know about his fantasies for my sister" we laughed again , then he continued.
" What about you?" He asked looking a little hopeful.
" Well you see I didn't had a crush on Su...." We chuckled again. "But I was intrigued about someone else, someone I used to admire , I still do. You see his courage , Nobel and Magnificent nature intrigued me. So before Caspian can even arrive for the class I used to run up to professor and ask him to tell me more about him." I gave Peter a shy smile while he smirked and replied .

"Oh I wonder who this lucky guy is" him and his sarcasm will be death of me. I smirked and retorted.
"Oh I'll tell you it was Edmund ofcourse who else" I laughed seeing his smirk flattered .
" I'm just kidding Peter ofcourse it was you The High King" he laughed again and smirked before asking.
"So you had a crush on me?" He again looked hopeful before I replied.
" No , actually at that time I used to have crush on Caspian . After all I used to spend almost everyday with him" his face hardened at this but his eyes looked hurt .
"Oh..... So you have a crush on Caspian."
"No". " But you said......"
"I said I had not have Peter. As we grew up he became my brother, my best friend and my family" I smiled at my memories with Caspian as Peter too looked relieved as his face softened before he asked
" So you don't have a crush on anyone?" I bit my lip at this, I can't stop the smile that was trying to appear on my face at his question.

"Who said that ? I do have a crush on someone certain." His face fell again. It was funny to see immediate change in his dematore at my answers but it was killing to see that hurt face of his.
"Oh......who do you had crush on now?" It felt as if he was choosing his words carefully. So I smiled and wishpered " You"
He looked shocked at me and I immediately felt shyness wash over me as he looked at me. I slowly tucked a layer of my hair behind my ear.  He cleared his throat and asked "Really?" At Which I replied in a small voice "yeah" .

He smiled his heart-fluttering smile which I can't help but return. It was instinctively, like whenever he smiles, I'm bound to smile without even knowing. Then he slowly reached for my hand that was on the stone table and squeezed it it a little. Before I know he was leaning in along with me. We were so close, he glanced at my lips and then in my eyes as if asking my permission , to which I just slowly closed my eyes and leaned in more. He brush his lips on me slightly, I can actually feel his warm breath on my lips and smell him. He smelled like fresh mint and of woods after rain. It was an addictive smell to me. Heck I was already getting addicted to him.

Before we can actually Kiss we heard load  foot steps followed by "Peter!!!!". We immediately jumped away from eachother and looked towards the entry of this room where a frantic Edmund appeared making us worried " you should see this. Come on!"
(A/N I can't remember what actually he said😜 tell me if you know please 😅)

We glanced at eachother -both blushing hard- and ran after  the just king, who lead us to the balcony like place where I and Caspian talked. As we reached we saw all the siblings along with Caspian, professor and Trumpkin looking at something beyond our borders.

We again glanced at eachother-both worried-  we moved at the front only to see soldiers, not just  any soldiers , they were telmarine soldiers, that too in great amount.

I instinctively reached both my hands for Peter's right arm who was next to me and he put his left hand on my hands as if reassuring me

I instinctively reached both my hands for Peter's right arm who was next to me and he put his left hand on my hands as if reassuring me. We glanced at eachother as he gave me a reassuring look while removing my hands from his arm and slowly took my left hand in his right and squeezed it lightly as I return the favour. We both again  looked at the army when suddenly a white horse took the lead and took off his helmet to reveal Miraz himself.

 We both again  looked at the army when suddenly a white horse took the lead and took off his helmet to reveal Miraz himself

We have to do something about this immediately!
We need a miracle!

"Ofcourse!" I thought out loud while smiling slightly as others looked at me as if I've gone insane. I turned towards them and shared my thoughts bringing a smile on there faces as we all took off towards the room of stone table for yet another meeting with one though struck in our minds.

We need him!
We need my great Father!
We need Aslan, the great King of Narnia.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Phew! It's finally over !
Pretty long chapter if you ask me😅
I can't even feel my fingers 😌
Hopefully you enjoyed it.
Comment and vote If you like 😃
Love ya all😘💖