Long Time No See:9

Start from the beginning

"Zach asked what you're wearing," He said laughing.

"Tell him he'll find out in a few hours."

"Good one, Deja!" Zach called.

"Are you on speaker?" I asked.

"Yeah," All of the guys' answered. I laughed.

"I can't wait to see you guys!"

"I can't wait to see you, best friend!" Jack yelled.

Brianna walked into the room.

"One second," I said into the phone. I looked up at her.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked.

"Not right now, but I'm leaving later," I said.

"Good. Bridget and I are going to the mall to get our nails done and I'm gonna go dye my hair. Stay home and watch the house." I nodded.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and went back to the phone. Brianna walked out. "Anyways..."

"Cinderella is always stuck in that stupid tower..." Corbyn said.

"What?"

"You're like Cinderella," Daniel said. "You know, evil stepmom, evil stepsister, do all the chores, stuck in the house. All you really need is a fairy godmother, a party, a glass slipper and a Prince Charming."

"Oh, if we're doing roll play, I wanna be Prince Charming..." Zach said. I laughed.

"We're not doing that," I said.

"But like honestly, you're life has been like a Cinderella story," Jack said. I just laughed.

"Yeah, okay, whatever..." I rolled my eyes. "When will you guys be here?"

"Well, we're at our gate right now, so we'll probably be there in like 3 or 4 hours," Jonah said. I smiled brightly.

"Yay!" I clapped my hands.

"What are you doing?" Corbyn asked.

"I'm sitting in my room, alone. Like always." They laughed and I did too.

"What school are you going to?" Zach asked.

"Uh, Bellflower High School," I said checking the sticky note on my wall to make sure I was right.

"I wish you did online schooling," Jack said.

"Me too, I'd rather not go to school and meet new people. I'm gonna live in Bridget's shadow for the next two years..." I sighed.

The front door slammed shut and I stood up. Bridget and Brianna got into their small black car and drove off. I smiled to myself. I grabbed Hashbrown and we walked downstairs. I put the phone on speaker and set it on the counter.

I grabbed Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream from the freezer. I grabbed Hershey chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and whipped cream.

"What's all the noise?" Jonah asked.

"Oh, I'm making myself ice cream." I scooped a whole bunch of ice cream in a large bowl. I put the whipped cream on and built a mountain of it. I grabbed both of the syrups and took off the lids. I poured it all over the whipped cream and the ice cream. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and began to eat my piece of art.

"What type of ice cream are you eating?" Daniel asked.

"Chocolate chip cookie dough with a whole bunch of whipped cream topped off with caramel and chocolate syrup. It's pretty good." I ate another spoonful. I grabbed the bowl and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.