Dhruv, iski koi mjboori hogi... Navya kyaa hua tha... Cabir asked Navya holding her close to him..

I was in hospital when I met him, and there he blackmailed me not to sing in our show, and when i denied he said he will kill bhai... And when i decided not to go with his wish, he make me drink the spike water...

But Navya you should have told us, we were so many against him Abhi said the fact

I was scared abhi, he showed me showed how he was keeping an eye on us Navya told what she saw

why was you in hospital Cabir was stuck on that

I went for my checkup I was feeling nausea and doctor told me I was a month pregnant Navya told him looking into cabir's eye.. but this happiness got faded as One side was his bestfriend who still unconscious...

Raj and Neyonika caressed her Its ok Navya, jo hona tha hogya...Everyone please leave for home.. you all need rest, we will be here with Manik... Neyonika said when cabir intrupted

Apsab log jao, I am here with Manik, Cabir suggested Dad mom please go... Bache ghar pr akele hai...

Nandu ko mai lekr jati hu... Neyonika said and moved towards nandini who was looking at Manik from outside only, not able to gather strength to see him with wires around him..

Nandu beta ghar chalo, Neyonika said keeping her hand on Nandini's head..

Nai, mujhe kahi nahi jana hai... mai apne manik paas rahungi... She said blankly

But Nandu,...

I don't wanna go anywhere... My Manik needs me.. mai yahi rahungi.. with that she entered inside leaving everyone in tears...

Mom, ap jaiye mai hu yaah Nandini sath, cabir assured them to leave.. and mom please take care of Navya..

Abhi mukti and Dhruv alya left to their respective home, while Raj took Navya and Neyonika to Malhotra mansion...

Inside Nandink slowly and slowly walked towards Unconscious Manik, his face was pale, body attached with lots of wire and Machine was beeping just like her heart, heavily...

Just then tears rolled down her eyes...

Meri umar vi saari Rabba ohnu lag jaaveOhda har ik dukh bas mere hisse aaveOhnu bhul ja main yaaron eh tan kade vi ni honaJe main karan bewafaai duja saah vi naa aave

Ohda har ik dukh bas mere hisse aave
Ohnu bhul ja main yaaron eh tan kade vi ni hona
Je main karan bewafaai duja saah vi naa aave

coming near to him... holding his face into her hand

 holding his face into her hand