She is the One!!

HIe Everyone!

How you guys are doing?

Well I have a very interesting news to share with you all. Your Favorite writer is back with her DEBUT NOVEL. Yes the dream I saw while writing fanfics is coming to reality.

Let me tell you more about my Novel.

Tittle:-

She is the One!!

Synopsis:-

I never knew that “pyaar dosti hain”,
which I have been hearing since ages, can actually become true in our life!

Our life has always been a never ending roller coaster ride and guess what, few more people have been added to this.

Poor them!

We never knew the seven sacred vows will actually turn into seven phases of our life which we have already lived !

Hi! I am Kishti Varyani.

It has been eight years since I accidentally met this girl, Shreshtha Chatterjee.

Our life has always been unexpected since then and we both have always been ‘Simple’, ‘Polite’ and ‘Sanskari’.

Few shattering secret revelation and since the day I met Shrey, my soulmate, turned all our lives upside down.

Now we all wonder where has this taken us to.

Were we destined to be together?

Is love and friendship accidental or destined?

Hop-in and let us take you on a roller coaster of emotions, ocean of love and limitless laugh with us!!

To order your copy,

link is given below and also available on my page @fairiezeasel on Instagram.

https://forms.gle/sA3yaVDJYn1XWhHP9

I will be glad if you be a part of our this journey, which will be filled with laughter, friendship and Love!!

Thank You❤️