You almost get bit

Start from the beginning

Rick leaned a tree nearby and coughed. "We need to go...Find somewhere safe for now."

Negan: How did she get into this mess, sitting behind Dwight as they went out to get supplies. Sighing as she chewed on her thumb, wrapping her jacket around her body more. She didn't trust her husband's men, they were too disgusting to relax around.

A harsh slam of the brakes sent her forward, thankfully her hand stopped her from slamming into a gun. Arriving back at the compound as she scrambled to get out to get back to Negan. Spotting him on his perch as she happily waved before everything started slanting. Her hair had gotten grabbed by a starving walker, a shrill scream escaped her lips.

A bullet went through the creatures head as she was splatted with walker blood. Scooting back as she heaved, covering her mouth in a silent sob. Comforting arms picked her up, and carried her to their shared bedroom.

"Don't cry, nothing will harm you I swear princess. Now let's get you cleaned up."

Abraham: Coughing as she waved the distance away from her face, how did she let him convince her to go to this factory with him and Eugene. This dust couldn't be good for the baby. Glancing around as she took a seat, rubbing her belly to ease the baby's movements. "Can we hurry up here, before I kick both of your asses for dragging me along."

As a hand shot out from under the table she was sitting at, her eyes widened. Feeling everything slowly tilt as she hit the floor. Gasping as she kicked at the monster, holding onto her stomach. "Abraham!" She screamed.

The red haired male sprung into action as he kicked the walker back, helping her up as he brutally stabbed the thing to death. Glancing back at her as he walked over and kissed her roughly. "Are you and little ass kicker okay?"

"I'll be a little bruised but the baby is fine." She huffed tiredly.

Jesus: Going on this run with Jesus was stressful and the baby was beginning to kick at her ribs. The heat was making her uncomfortable and she was seriously wanting to punch him. "Tell me again why I had to tag along?"

"Baby shopping." It was simple answer and it satisfied her for now.

"Whatever.." She grumbled as they entered what seemed like an empty building but that was just an illusion. Once she stepped inside, a snarling walker grabbed onto her wrist and yanked her dangerously close to it's mouth.

Jesus quickly took out the walker and held her close, narrowing his eyes in aggravation. "Next time, I go in first."

Dwight: Just tagging along with her husband to keep the other men away from her. Humming as she linked her fingers with Dwight. "I hope we're having a boy but a girl would be wonderful as well." She smiled at him while kissing his scarred cheek.

"Either way, I just want you both healthy and happy." "Agreed." A sudden bumpy stop came up as she watched the men exit the vehicle and start clearing out walker. Dwight exited the car as well as she leaned back. Glancing back as a shrill scream escaped her mouth. Snapping jaws just inches from her face as she scrambled away but it grabbed her hair.

Dwight swiftly returned and put a bullet in the undead creature and held her close, his chest heaving as he kissed her forehead. "Shhh, I'm here. Don't cry, it's dead. Nothing will get you while I'm around."

Shane Walsh: When the road got over ran with walkers, she was heavily pregnant so she desperately searched for either Rick or Shane. Swiftly walking as she gripped the pistol in her hands. Breathing heavily as her body stiffened. Glancing down as she screamed, struggling to get her ankle away from the walker under the car.

Her screams alerted Shane as he jumped over cars, grabbing her waist and stomped on the walker's head angrily. Comforting her the best he could so she didn't go into early labor. Taking her back to the RV and laid down with her.

"I got you now, you and the baby are okay. Those bastards will have to go through me first."

Merle Dixon: Seven months pregnant and running up stairs to get away from starving walkers was breathtaking quite literally. She huffed as she clung to the railing, glancing up at Daryl as she waved him to go on.

Pushing her body up before everything went in slow motion. The breath was knocked out of her as her ankle was yanked from beneath her body. Holding on tightly as she screamed, tears falling down her cheeks. As her grip failed, a hand grabbed her forearm and yanked her into his chest.

"Merle.." She breathed as her grip went to his shirt as he shot the walker and assisted her up the stairs.

"Gotta be careful sexy, wouldn't want to lose you."