They find out pt 2

Abraham: Another month had passed, and she had to stay in the walls of Alexandria due to her pregnancy. Carol visited often with her cookies, which helped since the baby had made her crave something sweet.

It was a day that she had expected Rosita to come visit to check up on her and the baby as usual so she didn't bother with closing her bedroom door. Sitting in front of a mirror as she ran her fingers across her swollen stomach.

Hearing the door creak made her smile as she kept a steady gaze on her belly. "Rosita is that you? Hurry you'll miss the baby kicking..." She heard heavier footsteps as her heart rate skyrocketed. Seeing the red head caused her emotional distress to increase. She started hyperventilating as she gripped onto her stomach. "Get out...GET OUT." She screamed, throwing a nearby book at him as Rosita ran upstairs.

Abraham stood in silence, watching the woman he loved break down. But his eyes were glued to her baby bump, once he felt Rosita dart past him to comfort the distressed woman. "Mother of dick." The words slipped his mind and his mouth moved on it's own.

"Did you know before or after I left?!" He didn't know why he was angry, he could only blame himself.

"Before, but I couldn't tell you. You already abandoned me." She meekly replied as she held onto Rosita who was fuming.

"So my kick-ass woman is having my little asskicker. Couldn't be happier."

Let's just say, Rosita would be keeping a close eye on her godchild and best friend.

Jesus: It had been maybe about three months since she had joined Rick's group. Being 5 months pregnant wasn't very pleasant in this heat, huffing as she leaned back against a rocking chair. Fanning herself with an old magazine, it helped cool her down.

It was relaxing until someone stepped onto her porch, glancing up as she protectively hid her stomach. It was Negan, an unwanted family reunion. "Did you come all the way out here for little ol me?" She bitterly joked.

A nasty smirk formed on his lips as he roughly grabbed her arm. "Of course, my little sister should be at home." She stumbled slightly as she thanked God for her sweater, it covered her bump enough so it looks like she was just gaining weight. "And what if I refuse?" "Then they all die including the children." A pang of hurt flooded her senses as she jerked back, holding her stomach before jogging down the steps.

With that, she exited the safe walls of Alexandria and just ran, until her body gave. But she never remembered hitting the ground and where she woke up was familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Pushing her body up as she rubbed a hand over her belly, sighing in relief once the child kicked. Glancing up as she came face to face with the very man she had been looking for. "Jesus?!" "Glad you remember me. So... who knocked you up??" "It was you stupid." She huffed in annoyance.

Dealing with this man would be as annoying as listening to Negan bitch and moan.

Dwight: After the near rape, she had become very cautious especially with her being pregnant. It had been a month and Dwight had gotten protective and possessive in bed, not that she minded. God, it was like he was trying to give her twins without knowing it.

But as the days went on, Negan had noticed her little 'predicament' and used it as blackmail. Bribing her into giving him oral many times until she got fed up. Leaving a pregnancy test on the nightstand and undressed, Dwight should be there any minute.

Just on que, she slipped into bed and pretended to be asleep as she watched him from the corner of her eye as he barely noticed the test. Until his eyes widened and he tossed it aside, grabbed her torso as he pressed a rough kiss against her lips. "Negan can't have you now, you are mine as long as you carry my baby."

God, it was going to be one hell of a pregnancy to experience.

Shane Walsh: It had been maybe a month or two after she had reunited with her brother, her belly bump was beginning to show. And since she couldn't get Shane's attention from Lori, she just spent time with her nephew.

A few more months passed, and her stomach was swollen. She was glad when they found the farm, Hershal gave her a real exam and turns out she was closer to her due date than she thought. That's when Lori started getting closer to her husband again after Carl got shot. Shane had finally noticed her condition, glancing at her stomach then back at his girlfriend.

How could he have been so blind, he had someone so willing to suffer in silence for their relationship while he was off banging her brother's wife. God, and she was carrying his child. Noticing she was looking at him now as he sadly smiled. "Babe, I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me earlier, I could have helped." "Seemed to me you were too busy with Lori to care enough about me or our unborn child."

"Well now you have my full attention from now on I will be there." He dryly promised as she nodded, just grateful he was trying.

"Alright."

That would be the start of something new.

Merle Dixon: God, Daryl was getting on her nerves. She couldn't even breath without him nearly having a heart attack. She was barely even seven months pregnant, it was her first child and she was​ just as nervous.

Waddling out of the camper when she heard some ruckus. Her eyes searching for Daryl as she nervously gripped the side of the door. Finding the two Dixon Brothers at each other's throats was unnerving. That was until a harsh kick to her ribs caused her to gasp, fucking baby.

Straightening her back out as much as she could before stumbling onto the ground. Watching as Daryl motion towards her as she protectively wrapped her arms around her large stomach. Tensing as the older Dixon approached her and surprisingly pulled her into a hug, noticing the large bruises forming on his face.

"We have a lot of time to make up for, plus this little one is eager to see their daddy." She teased before smirking, nipping at his ear. "I'll let you fuck me later for making up with me." She whispered causing the male to smirk and squeeze her ass. "Agreed, I missed you sexy."

"Same goes for you handsome."

God, did they have some wild sex that night.