1)

"it's ok honey, Drew is MINE, so quit pretending you don't care, he doesn't like you, quit sucking up to MY boyfriend." Tara, Drew's new girlfriend pushed me back. " of cause he  only likes you because you pretend to be everything your not, why else would he like you? And i get he doesn't like me, but i don't care, i'm honestly ready to leave LA." I remain calm while a part of me wanted to cry, as another wanted  to rip this bratty fan apart, she was in it for the money, she didn't love him. " i'm sooooo telling him, your ready to leave the band. " 

she said. " i'm not leaving the- " " and i will gladly take your place!" she giggles. snobby little -" ah!" Tara makes it look as if i pushed her, just as Drew  and Melissa walk in. Tara  then starts crying. " Tara ! Kelly what is wrong with you!? Your always beating her up! you need to chill out!" Drew shouts at me annoyance strikes his voice. Melissa looks at me confused and annoyed. " You need to stop being mean! "She growls at me. I look at Tara. " are you alright? "Drew asks her. " i'm oka" " Why do you insist on turning   Melissa - no my friends on me!" I yell at her as Drew turns around and faces me. " Shut up she isn't - " " YES SHE IS! YOUR JUST TO BLIND TO SEE SHE'S USING YOU! YOUR NOTHING BUT A TOY TO HER!"  I scream tears burning in my eyes, anger filling me. Melissa looks at me shocked Drew just looks taken back. I storm out of the room, heading to the living room, where Levi, Austin, Stevie, Caitlin are. " What happe - " "  If she does this again,i'm not hesitating to leave." I mutter. " you lashed out  at her first! Caitlin growls. " There's nothing wrong with her, your just over reacting, Tara isn't like that!" Austin says. " Of cause your on her side. " I say sarcasm leaving my mouth. " Austin, You know she is, do you see the way she acts around us!?" Levi whisper yells at Austin, as she looks to him. " ..... " Austin leaves the room, Caitlin goes with him, as Tara walks in. " Levi and Stevie have learned to keep their mouths shut, unless they want to have a bad reputation, you should to Kelly. " Tara smiles, putting me in that place where i wanna hit her so badly. I get up and walk calmly to my room. " Where are you going?" Stevie asks." Away from her. " I quietly cry. I turn into the hallway out of sight. Halfway down I bumb into something sturdy. " Whoa! you okay?" Nate grabs my arm before I fall."  No - yes, I mean I just want to be away from here." I  mutter. " Tara?" He asks. " Mhmm. I regain posture. " Drew needs to let her go. " He mutters. " She needs to get out of my life. " I growl, heading to my room.

I packed a suitcase and grabbed my keys along with my phone. I headed downstairs and walked outside where they where they were  playing basketball. " Kelly where are you going?" Caitlin asks jumping up" ...... " I put my suitcase in the trunk and close it. " Kelly?" Levi and Nate walk over." What?" I ask, noting Melissa,Caitlin and Tara weren't here. Drew makes it over here. " Where are you going?" Drew asks grabbing me. " Why should I tell you? you don't care, you just wanna look good. " I say. " What did you say? "His grip on my arm tightens. " Do you want me to state the obvious  again? " I ask sarcastically. " I do care. " He mutters. " Yeah. Believable, did Tara tell you to say that? you seem to do everything she asks. " I don't bother squirming  when he gets closer to my face. " No. " A mix of pain and something else in his voice. " Drew back off." Caitlin growls, ripping me away from him. " ...." He shakes his head and mutters a faint apology, walking inside. " Kelly are you sure about this?" Caitlin and Nate ask. I shake my head in tears in my eyes. " I need to get away from here." I mutter hugging Nate, Levi, Austin, and Caitlin. I get in the car and drive away. I know where I was going, that was to see my cousin, Blake.