|04| Sugawara Koushi |Truth|

Start from the beginning

You both walk closely together to keep warm, as it is winter. You hear a few 'awws' around you, and notice people staring at the two of you, some obviously jelous. It must be because of your brothers looks, because the jealous ones happened to be girls. Sadly, the two of you often got mistaken as a couple, not that it mattered to your brother. Your looks do not favor each others, you have (H/c) hair and (E/c) optics, while he has dark gold optics with charcoal black hair. He had quite the fanclub, seeing as he was 6'3 and had a nicely sized frame. You, on the other hand, didn't find yourself very attractive. Even though you also had a fanclub, and the guys would marvel at your gorgeous (H/c) locks and your lucious curves. Your cold act towards people you don't know, making their hearts flutter when you snapped at them. The reason you didn't know of your fans?

Your very precious Nii-san.

Katchi would scare away any boy that would try to pursue you, so you thought you simply were not attractive, though it didn't bother you much. You were smart, outstanding grades, and you had friends. As you were thinking to yourself, the train station came into view. Katchi swiped the cards for the both of you and ushered you onto the train.

You sigh as you sit down, sinking into the sea of your mind until the train stops, and Katchi pulls you from your seat. You both round the block and enter your school, instantly bombarded by girls. You slink away, only to find yourself in another group of girls. You look around, searching for a specific brunette with spiky hair. Spotting him, you make your way over to his area.

"G'mornin Hajime." You say, smiling warmly. He nods at you, a slight blush on his checks. Little do you know, there's a whole group of boys swooning over your rare smile, while your brother approaches them menacingly. Someone covers your eyes from behind and leans towards your ear.

"Hey (F/n)-chan, guess who?" A flirtatious voice asks. You simply elbow Oikawa, and said boy drops to the ground holding his stomach in pain. A chorus of random girls yelling in anger is heard, all of them looking at you with fierce glares.

"Tooru, I told you not to do that stupid shit." You spat irritatedly.

"A good morning to you to." He grumbles, getting up with a frown on his face. Realizing his fans are still around, he quickly replaces his frown with a smile, wincing slightly from the pain. You sigh at his fakeness, and walk away with Hajime.

———Lunchtime———

You sat boredly on the roof, where the fangirls couldn't find you and your group. Katchi hummed quietly while eating his shared bento with you, Tooru complained about how Hajime should be a better soulmate, while Hajime repeatedly punched Tooru with a completely red face.

The door to the roof flung open, and fear ran through your veins. They had found you. Or so you thought, but it just happened to be (Bf/n), who smiled at you before plopping next to Katchi. Yes, she sat next to Katchi. Who happened to be her soulmate. So yes, you are the only one in your group without a soulmate. Rip you.

"Hey Katchi, how do I look today?" (Bf/n) asks cutely, looking at Katchi with sparkles in her eyes.

"You look better without makeup." Katchi says, before throwing a hand over his mouth. Ahh, the consequence of the soulmate. You always tell the truth, no matter how brutal it is. (Bf/n) gasps in shock before giggling, and nodding her head at him.

"Thanks babe, I won't wear makeup anymore!" (Bf/n) replies happily, flashing him a peace sign. Katchi sighs in relief before looking over to you.

"(F/n), when do you think you'll find your soulmate?" Katchi asks curiously. You look at him with a hint of sadness, barely able to be detected, before replying.