4 sorting

( 3rd person)

Krum!

Whispers fill the room when the cloaked figure emerges from the four 3rd years and when they didn't say his name. Little did they know it's wasn't a he.

*Lillian's Pov*

I walk through the doors when they call my name and I smirk when I hear the whispers. I can't wait till I see their expressions when they see I'm a girl.

I pull out my wand and I heard the first task I am supposed to duel somebody good thing that I read all of spell books and know a lot of spells , even though I've never used them before.

A boy that looks about 16 yells "stupefy!"
"Protego" the spell bounces off and almost hits him ,then I yell "Petrificus Totalus" I hit him and he freezes and falls backwards.

My hood is still up so nobody would know I was a girl still.

I went into the next room and it was a sort of test with questions and the the answers were the doors that you went through.

" how many unforgivable curses are there" I walked through the door with the number 3 on it

They ask me 9 other questions that I instantly knew. Then I went through one last door and it looked like a logic test.

There were seven bottles and there was a note with the clues that said " danger lies before you, while safety lies behind, two of us will help you, which ever you would find, one among us seven will let you move ahead, another will transport the drinker back instead, two among our number hold only nettle wine, three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line. Choose, unless you wish to stay here for evermore, to help you in your choice, we give you these clues four: First, however slyly the poison tries to hide, you will always find some on nettle wine's left side; Second, different are those who stand on either end, but if you would move onwards, neither is your friend ;Third, as you see clearly, all are different in size, neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides; fourth, the second left in the second on the right are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight"

I read the hint and grabbed the right one and I also saw in Arabic it said "continue on with this one"

I picked it up and somebody stepped out and said I got the logic test right.

I walked into the finishing area and stood with the four boys again and waited for our results.

There were 3 houses nymph, Cerberus, and Hydra. Nymphs value friendships and loyalty above all, Cerberus value their strengths, and Hydras are intelligent and loyal. Hydras are the smallest house because it is so hard to sort into.

Vicky and all of his friends are Hydras and I hope to be one too.

Igor calls everyone and their houses, skipping over me and continuing like nothing happened. I wasn't worried because this was the plan. He finished and started to make a speech " we have a VERY special student here today, so now we will announce their house and we will go over some changes also."

He called "Krum" and everyone started whispering things like "why didn't he say his first name" " why is he so special" " I didn't Victor had a brother"

I go up and he says "Hydra..... AND ... " and with that the room explodes into whispers that weren't that quite " unicorn" he finally says and everyone wondered when there was a such thing as a unicorn house.

Igor continued his speech " there is something obviously different about Krum, if you would like to pull down your hood?" I pull my hood down to reveal my face and the room goes silent then explodes with all the boys gossiping. " the unicorn house is a special house designed for our new student as SHE is the only girl in the school, so she is a part of the Hydra house for everything except sleeping, she has her own area and is able to eat at the teachers table if she can't handle you boys." And then he told me to go sit with my brother , which I did.