Pack Origins/ Flashback

(Attention My fair Readers! I have heard your pleads and heard your cries to the point here it brought tears to my eyes. But the time for waiting as come to an end. your cries for an update shall be put to bed. Because it is time. The update has arrived. Another chapter in which  you continue to thrive for. Enjoy!)

3rd Person Pov

What some people may not know is that planet drool was not only the place where Max's dreams go but it is also the home to a special pack of wolves, very few people knew of this pack unless you lived on the edge of Dreamers Oak, a forest where stray dreams roam and bring balance to the forest.

Now this pack of wolves was known as 'The Wolves of Serenity' a pack that worshiped the moon and its wolf goddess Serenity. This pack was peaceful, never harming anyone for their own personal gain but to protect and defend their pack members.

As you may know every pack needs an Alpha, and that alpha is Conan, a brave and kind-hearted soul who looks to his pack as his own family and friends and former beta and brother to the previous Alpha Kabal, a bloodthirsty wolf, who grew hungrier with power by each passing moon and bared no fear of killing whether guilty or innocent and believed in no mercy but was then overthrown by Conan and banished from Dreamers Oak.

The Beta and Mate to Conan, is Tara. The packs Caretaker and Medic, she would tend to the injured while watching the pups of other pack members while they attended to their given positions such as Hunter, Scout, Watchmen, etc.

After Conan had taken on Kabal he went to gets his injuries tended to and when his eyes fell about Tara, it was love at First Sight.

But the tragedy of that would soon fall upon the duo and their pack started merely 24 hours before the slow death of Planet Drool.

Wolfias Pov.

' I can't believe it, today's the day!' I thought while grinning a fanged smile up at the sky as I stand on the balcony.

You're probably wondering what I mean by that. Well today's no ordinary day, today's the day where my father, the alpha steps down from his position and blesses it upon his next heir as Alpha of the Pack, That being me!

'I've dreamed of this day since I was a pup!' My thoughts were just as excited as I was that I failed to notice my mother standing in my bedroom doorway with a small box in her paws

"Should I be scared to ask what's in the box, Mother?" I asked. My voice a mix of both curiosity and excitement.

She chuckled at my curiosity " Just a little Coronation present for my favorite pup!".

"Mother, I'm your only pup" I said taking the small box into my paws.

"Making you my favorite!" she said with a grin. My mother and I have always had a strong relationship. Yeah, we had our fair share of bumps in the of life but what who doesn't? She was always my shoulder to cry on when father was busy with tending to his responsibilities of being an Alpha, As well as being one of the best teachers I've ever had, my father coming in a close second.

"Now come on! open it up!" I chuckled at my excited mother, I began to open the box... But before I could even get the lid of the box... A distressed howl ripples through the air from afar. Mother and I looked towards my window that faces one of the watchtowers. Smoke is seen erupting from the top of the tower but not even a minute later the tower collapses.

A look of shock and confusion spreads across our faces 'What in the name of Serenity is going on here?!'.

A set of heavy footsteps from down the hall grabs my attention away from the fallen tower and standing in my doorway, breathing heavy was my father