Endless Fun with an Electrifying Twist.

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with a new up update! Yay! sorry that i haven't updated in quite sometime now but iv had a lot of thing going with thanksgiving break coming to an end and finals coming up in two weeks. So as a way of saying sorry for the long wait here the next chapter!)

Wolfia.

As we approached the brightly lite but slightly gloomy amusement park of planet drool, Max was observing his dreamworld with a look of confusion.

"Where is everyone?" He asked looking around.

"Their mostly trapped on 'Mount Never Rest' ". Lavagirl replied.
"By Mr. Electric" Sharkboy continued.

"But I thought planet drool was supposed to a place for kids to dream and have endless fun." Max questioned as we ran and hid behind some large outlets with plugs plugged into them.

"Oh its endless fun alright." Sharky stated.
"Once you get on, You can't get off." I explained with slight sympathy.

Lavagirl continued to explain "Kids aren't allowed to rest. Cause if they rest, they sleep."

"And if they sleep, they dream." I continued. "And if they dream-"

"It takes power away from Mr. Electric" Sharky said cutting me off.

Lavagirl grins as she says "And we're gonna stop him with our secret weapon".
"Shouldn't we save those kids first?" Max asked.

"Couldn't have said it any better Max" I said jumping over the outlet and running over to the coaster, Sharky, LG, and Max following behind me. As soon as they caught up, I, along with Sharky and Lavagirl jumped up from platform to platform while Max climbed up the ladder. We got to the currently moving car, Lavagirl blasted the rails in attempt at melting them while Sharky was in the back on one side pulling the car and I on the other hand, wrapped my tail around the bar and dragged my claws in attempt to slow it down. Eventually it stopped.

I unwrapped my tail and inspected my nails to see instead of sharp and deadly they were as dull as butter knives .

"Who knows where Mr. Electric is hiding?" Lavagirl asked the trapped children who were all raising there hands it seemed "Everyone?".

"There not raising their hands, their all upside down." Max said from his right side up state next to Lavagirl. Hearing that made me eyes widen.
"Say what now?" I looked up to see that Max was correct we were upside down and very high up "Oh no " I said. Before I could even wrap my tail around the bar of the car I found myself falling and screaming to my doom.

'This is it! I'm gonna die!' Then suddenly the roller coaster car was under me resulting in me landing in one of the seats in an uncomfortable fashion.

"Are you okay wolfy?!" Lavagirl asked me from the front. I got up, made my way to the front by climbing over seats. "Yeah I'm fine, slightly bruised " I replied while popping my back "but fine, cause right now its showtime" I gave off a fanged smirk as the car came to an end stopping in Mr. Electrics Lair.

"Well, well, well. if it isn't Sharkboy, Lavagirl and Wolfia. What are you doing halting my endless fun coaster and infiltrating my lair?" Mr. Electric asked.

Max glared, trying to be as confident as can be "We don't need permission from you."
"Fiery," Mr Electric nodded "I don't believe we've met . I'M MR. ELECTRIC!"

I glared, bared my fangs snarling, trying to show confidence like thee wolf I am. "Why are you bringing misery to our planet? You're supposed to be running you over grown spark-plug!?"

"Your supposed to be running it" He mocks "I am running it right into the ground! and I can sense the electricity between you and one of the boys. Cant you?" He laughs.

"THAT'S IT! I'M TEARING OUT THIS CREEPS CIRCUITS!" I lunged at him but before I could land a single hit one of those studied plugs had wrapped itself around my ankle and threw me back slamming up against the front of the coaster car face down.

As I heard Mr.Electrics annoying laugh mocking my failed attempt, I try to get up with the help of the car, my breathing became heavy, I started shaking slightly, my ears pressed up against my skull and a growl erupting from my throat. Sharky, Lavagirl, and Max could tell from my current state.....

That this wolf was pissed off!!