A Asian man wearing a blue robe, he grabs me and pulls me into the room, I make sure to keep a tight grip on my staff. "W-wha-?!" He trails a hand down my face and grabs my chin to examine my face.

..It'll be fine I thought, nothing could go wrong with a peek I thought....

"Don't worry, I'll keep this a secret from Lady Elisabeth." He said winking at Ciel.

Ciel looks at him annoyed "There is no secret to keep because Rei here is a BOY." With those words said the man with glasses missed his shot in pool, the fat man choked on his sandwich, the scarred man's cigar fell out of his mouth, and the Asian mans eyes opened in surprise.

"EHHHH?!?" Why...... why does this always happen to me?... T_T
_______

"Oh, there's another one!" "Don't let it get away!" Is heard from outside the door.

I was somehow standing next to Ciel one moment and the next I was grabbed by Lau and placed the couch with him and Ran-Mao.

"Quite the commotion out there. It seems you have rats as well." "How long do you intend to let those vermin run wild. They forage through our pantries and do nothing but spread disease!"

"'Run wild'? Isn't he simply leaving them at large to observe them?" Lau questioned with his Ran-Mao sitting on his lap and me on the other side of the couch, my face redder than Madam Red's outfit.

S-shouldn't that be something done with your beloved!?!

"Yes, he always aims to settle things with one blow. Will you pass on this turn to, Lord Phantomhive?" Madam Red says her head lifting up into the light.

"Pass. It's my policy not to hit balls I can't sink." Ciel replies.

I see....... so the point of this game is to get as many balls into the hole with one hit of the stick? Interesting...... I wonder if I can try later?

I feel someone brushing their hands through my hair so I look over to see Lau and Ran-Mao playing with my hair. "You have such long hair for a boy." Lau comments as they start to do my hair in a fancy braid.

I look over to see Ciel sit on the pool table and say "I'll send a carriage for you later. We'll have some slight entertainment ready for you."

"Are you going after all the balls in this situation?!" The fat man exclaims "Naturally." "Greed will be your undoing." Glasses sneers, Ciel smirks and hits the ball with his stick, they all go into a hole. "Greed, eh?"
___________

"Today's tea is a Darjeeling from Fortnum & Mason." Sebastian says handing out the tea. "It smells delicious. Tea can be exceptional when well brewed, hmm?" Lau says finally finishing the braid and taking the tea.

I look behind Sebastian and see Grell looking at Sebastian like some god. "Grell." Madam Red's voice is heard "H-hai!?" "Learn something from him." Madam Red scolds.

Poor Grell..........

"Y-Yes, my lady..." Grell says his eyes down casted. "That aside... You're a fine-looking man,aren't you?" She says grabbing his butt. "Quit serving in this silly country house and come to me!"