Chapter 57.

{Angelica}

•October, 1995•

I'd actually done it. I'd given birth to two beautiful, healthy babies.

Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. and Paris-Michael Jackson.

Michael Jr. was only older by a minute and the doctor was right, they were not identical.

They both had a lot of Michael's features and only small features of mine.

Michael and I couldn't stop crying tears of joy and smiling. Michael had named them, and I loved it.

As soon as it was possible both of our families were with us, admiring Michael and Paris, and they stayed until it got late and had to head home.

They were beautiful. I never wanted to let them go and I knew I had to protect them with my life.

I could never let anything happen to them. I already loved them more than anything.

I wondered how my father could leave, the amount of love I had for them was crazy.

I would never even think about leaving them, ever.

I was holding Michael Jr and Paris as they slept soundly against my chest, when the door creaked open.

"Hey Michael, I just wanted to say thank you for lunch earlier. It's getting pretty late now though so I should get going. Thanks again, love ya. Oh, and congrats." Lisa smiled smugly and left the room.

I was in shock. I didn't want to believe it but there's no way I couldn't.

Why in the world were they together and why the hell did be bring her here?

"I can't believe you. You could have missed your wife giving birth to your kids... for her?"

"I promise it was a business thing. Angelica I'm sor-"

"You've been awfully close for just business. Tell me the truth. Did you two do it?" My question took him by surprise, I could see it in his face.

"What? No! Well, she uh... she kissed me. But-"

I scoffed disgusted at him.

"I can't believe this. Actually, you know what? I can believe it. I knew this was going to happen. Michael I-I don't think I can be with you anymore. I can't put up with this anymore. Either way, it seems your love has gone elsewhere anyways..." I was breaking my own heart by saying that.

But I really couldn't deal with it any longer.

Michael was already crying and I was on the verge of doing the same.

"No! You've got it all wrong!" He exclaimed.

"Do not yell at me in front of my kids Michael." I threatened.

But it was an empty threat.

"They are my kids as well, Angelica." I could see he was quickly getting angry with me, but he had no right. I was the one who should be angry.

"And yet, you almost missed their birth." I whispered.

"Angelica-" His voice cracked.

I knew I kept repeating the same thing multiple times but he had left me to see Lisa multiple times.

Every time he left with her or to go with her he cut me again, each time he cut deeper.

He was killing me and he didn't even notice because he was blinded by Lisa.
The saddest part was that she was using him, even I could see that.

She did have feelings for him, but she was using him.

That hurt me as well. Knowing she wanted to use him hurt me, and it hurt he couldn't see how she was.

But if he wouldn't listen to me or to Janet, he would have to learn it the hard way.

My heart was heavy and I was still holding back tears. Michael sat quietly at my side.

Neither of us had anything to say to each other as of right now. We were both angry and hurt.

But I was not bluffing when I said I didn't know if I could continue being with him.

I was serious. He knew that.

And that was killing the both of us.

❤️