"You have a point there. Sameer take care of them, okay?" Ya Habib stated.

"I will" Ya Sameer uttered and they proceeded to the parking lot.

They arrived at Hanifa's guesthouse. There were gazillions of flashy cars around the place. It looked like a national event with all Nigerians invited. Security men dressed in camouflage were all over the place. There were luxury buses around the place with young ladies stepping down like it was some kind of fiesta. Is the president coming to this place by any chance? Hanan thought.

"Are we celebrating eid?" Janan asked.

"My thoughts exactly." Ya Sameer and Hanan said in unison.

"Hanan" She heard her name been called out probably by Hameeda. She sighted her and Hanifa standing by the gate.

"I know I have a nice name."

"She is so full of herself." Hameeda rolled her eyes.

"Thank you for always keeping us waiting." Hanifa scowled.

"Don't tell me you two were standing here because of me."

"Ofcourse not. We were just admiring the view." That was Hameeda.

"Lies, the love is vivid." Hanan chuckled.

"You wish" Hanifa rolled her eyes and they sighted Janan and Ya Sameer. They exchanged pleasantries, both hugging Janan.

"I should leave, I will pick you up later." Ya Sameer stated.

"No, stay please. I will introduce you to my brother to keep you company. Please." Hanifa pleaded. Hanan knew girl had a secret crush on Ya Sameer. She was just keeping her distance because she doesn't want to get hurt and Hanan totally understood. It's not easy falling for a flirt. Tsk tsk, Ya Sameer.

They proceeded to an empty table while Hanifa went ahead to introduce Ya Sameer to her brother who looks the same age with him. The place was boisterous as people kept trooping in.

"Hanifa, was the president invited?" Hanan asked trying to quench her curiousity

"Hany you won't believe....." Hameeda began to speak and Hanifa cut in.

"Not really, my cousin is kinda popular." Hanifa said hitting Hameeda with her leg.

"Okay, I am getting suspicious." Hanan glared at both of them.

"Being suspicious runs in your blood girl." Hameeda shook her head.

"Whatever. Hey I actually prepared a small gift for your cousin. I will get it from the car." Hanan uttered standing up to leave.

She got the key from Ya Sameer and sauntered out of the place. One could swear another party was taking place outside. A coach bus approached the place with ladies displaying a placard through the windows. The placards had 'Welcome home Muhsin Khaleed' on them.

"Do you have any idea what the fans of that baby face are doing here?" Hanan asked a young man wearing a face cap.

"I am not sure, I heard he is coming home." He replied, his head on the floor.

"Tsk tsk, I wonder what they saw in that fragile makeup dependent faraway albino." She shook her head and he raised his head to look at her.

"Seems like you are not a fan." He uttered with a small smile.

"Fan my knee! Like he is some kind of celebrity. Wait, you look familiar. Have we met before?" She asked.

"I doubt."

"Okay then I will get going, bye." She said ambulating back to the party.

Hanan perched on her seat then gave Hanifa the gift bag to give to her cousin. It was a shirt she personally made for Ya Habib but decided to give it out as a gift. They continued to talk about random stuff at the same time snapping some pictures. A young gentleman appeared in front of their table with a salam (islamic greeting).

"You must be Hanifa." He looked at Hanifa and smiled.

"I am, welcome home to my cousin I never met or should I say I never knew I had." She grinned. Hanan's attention was still on her phone.

"I am sorry that had to happen. It's because I didn't really live here growing up. Been out of the country since childhood."

"Ofcourse, so welcome home brother."

"Thank you my dear. Hello to you all. Thanks for attending the party." He said to Hameeda, Janan and Hanan. That was when Hanan looked up to see the face with the voice.

"Hey, aren't you the face cap man I met outside?" She shot him a dubious stare.

"And you are that Muhsin Khaleed's fan huh." He grinned.

"Definitely not me, I have got no time to waste on that baby faced creature." Hanan shook her head and Hameeda hit her leg with hers while the young man cracked up.

"What was that all about." Hanan glared at Hameeda. That was when she noticed Janan staring at the young man with mouth agape.

"Muhsin Khaleed." Janan uttered stupidly staring at him.

"Shut up, Muhsin Kha..." And Hanan suddenly understood why the man looked familiar to her earlier. It was him, Muhsin Khaleed. The man behind the screen. Okay, what has she done?

"Muhsin" A very familiar voice called and Hanan looked up. Guess who?

Ya Habib!

End of chapter.

Hello cupcakes How are you and every every? The chappie?

How is the book so far? Lit or not?

I am taking over the snapchat talent_pool account on Saturday 15th july 2017. Add up talent_pool to watch me and other amazing authors as we get interviewed live on snapchat. Ask me whatever or watch as others ask Believe me, we are gonna have lots of fun💜 Remember to watch me on saturday 15th july 2017 insha Allah

 Ask me whatever or watch as others ask❤ Believe me, we are gonna have lots of fun💜 Remember to watch me on saturday 15th july 2017 insha Allah❤

Vote, comment, share

Love
Fatima