"Okay, I guess it's about Ya Habib."

"Yes. I want you to please tell him you are taking Janan and I shopping. Then you will take us there instead."

"Fine with me, what do I get in return?"

"I will get you Aysha's phone number."

"Not Aysha for now, get me Reyhan's number instead."

"Consider it done. I will see you in two hours then."

"No problem."

Ya Sameer- Hanan's 25 years old elder brother. He is a flirt and definitely the best player in northern part of Nigeria. Being strikingly handsome and classy, he captures hearts in minutes. One thing he believes is, family comes first.

 One thing he believes is, family comes first

The two sisters gussied up for the party. Janan was not into makeup so she kept her face natural. Something Hanan believed in was 'The face must go hand in hand with the clothes.' So her face was all made up.

As usual, Ya Habib and Maama were watching news while Ya Sameer was touching his phone

"And where are my two pretty sisters going?" Ya Habib did the expected.

"Ya Sameer is taking us shopping." Hanan answered.

"Am I?" Ya Sameer looked up at her and she sent an eye signal which he grabbed.

"Oh yes I promised to take them shopping, are you ready?"

"I was born ready." That was Janan.

"Good of you kids, always forgetting about this old woman. Shouldn't I be part of the shopping?" Mamaa chirped in.

"You were having headache earlier thats why, but we will definitely get your favorites." Good riddance Ya Sameer.

"Can I tag along? I will take care of the expenses. I am bored staying at home all day." Okay, Ya Habib will not give up.

"No Ya Habib, take us some other time. We will make sure we empty Ya Sameer's bank account today." Bravo, Janan took care of that. Perks of having siblings.