He gave me a tiny wink like he knew what I was thinking. "I should head to homeroom. "You'll probably want to hang out with Soyeon a bit, right, babe?"

"Uh, right . . . sweetie," I choked out the endearment as an afterthought, since it felt like he was waiting for something. "Meet you later for lunch?"

"Sure."

I expected him to hug me or even kiss my cheek again before he left, but instead he patted my head like I was a pet who deserved a treat for being good. My embarrassment went crazy, and I glowered up at him. Looking very pleased with himself. Sehun chuckled and tapped my nose before leaving.

Soyeon waited until he was down the hall before clucking her tongue at me. "So he drove you to school? You didn't tell me about this part of the plan last night."

"Because it wasn't part of the plan. It just . . . happened."

"Like a happy bonus?" she questioned, still not taking her eyes off his retreating broad back. Neither of us did. "You can thank me for the idea later."

I rubbed my nose. It still tingled where he touched me. "Let's go to class."

__Toward the Walk of Shame__

Soyeon was right, though. The Reformed Prince plan worked. It was amazing. Within hours, the girls stopped acting like I was the Whore of Korea. In fact, they were a bit awed that I had bagged a hottie like Sehun. (Soyeon's words, not mine.) One girl even held the bathroom door open for me.

And the guys just stopped talking to me altogether. Not that I minded, since they didn't talk to me much before, either.

The students weren't the only ones who noticed. Mrs. Hong, the school's secretary, actually patted my shoulder when I came in to do the morning announcements. Not only was my reputation restored, but now I was on an even higher level than before.

I didn't blame everyone for believing that we were a real couple, though. Sehun's acting was good that even I was fooled.

It was strangely natural when he sat beside me in the cafeteria. I did, however, smack his hand when he stole one of my fries. I made sure to smile lovingly at him when I did it, though.

Minho stopped in his tracks when he saw us sitting together. He gave me questioning look, but I couldn't do more than shrug. Especially since there were a bunch of people surrounding us. Soywon had to pull on his arm to get him to sit down. His jaw tightened, but he didn't say anything and sat down across from me, since Sehun was already sitting in Minho's usual seat next to me.

Not noticing that anything was wrong, Sehun munched on his chips and turned to Soyeon to talk about the drama club. Or rather, he asked what they had planned, and she started rambling about the upcoming musical they were working on.

"So, Minho, I think the original layout for the arts department is pretty good. But what do you think about the other clubs?" I asked, trying to act like having Sehun sit with us for lunch was no problem.

Minho gave another look toward Sehun. "What do you mean?"

"Well, the smaller clubs can' all be squished on only four pages. But there's no more space for them anywhere. We barely have room to add a thank-you to the teachers in the end." I bit on my lip and tapped my pen against the table, trying to figure out a solution. The yearbook budget was already pushed to the max, so we couldn't even add a single page.

Nodding to himself, Minho leaned forward on the table until he was hovering over my notebook and wrapped his hand around mine to guide the pen, drawing lines to connect certain groups. "We could always have the Honor Society to the front and combine the Poetry club with the More Voices group. I don't think they'd mind."