Fanfiction Reactions

Cyli: Wait, people write fanfictions about you two?

Pinky: Yep. There's probably a ton of them on Fanfiction.net, but none on Wattpad!

Pac-Man: I think that's because everyone dedicates their time to write fanfictions with Betrayus... -_-

Betrayus: Yep, a lot of people ship me with them, and also have x readers in as well.

Lianna: But you know that I love you more than any ghost in the Netherworld could love you, senpai. *Blushes*

Betrayus: *Blushes madly* Thanks...

Lianna: *Smiles and blushes*

Cyli: I guess they can't be terrible fanfictions about you two..

Lianna: Uh, you don't really wanna know. It's not just simple kissing and hugging, they can go into a lot more mature things that I will not get into...

Pinky: *Blushes*

Cyli: *Eye twitches in thought of the ideas* Okay...

Lianna: But I don't think that they're even a huge amount of fanfictions because no one really likes PMATGA...

Betrayus: Someone has got to write a fanfiction about us two, Lianna.

Lianna: Yeah, but only one person sort of supports the Betrayus x Lianna ship...

Betrayus: EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS BOOK! PLEASE TELL US IF YOU SHIP ME WITH MAI WAIFU!!!

Lianna: So, I'm a waifu?

Betrayus: *Nods*

Pinky: Don't you guys have like, 7 kids already?

Lianna: Yep. 5 of the 7 are born with the ability to change into different animals. I'm not sure if I should do some more..

Betrayus: EVERYONE! PLEASE ASK US IF WE CAN BRING OUR SEVEN KIDS INTO THIS BOOK! WE WANNA ADD OUR CHILDREN INTO THIS ASK AND DARE BOOK!

Cyli: Geez, you don't have to be so dramatic.

Pac-Man: I guess this might answer the question?

Pinky: *Nods*

Lianna: Ask and dare us.

Betrayus: Bye!

The End.