"I can't believe you guys said yes!", Aanchal said looking at Neil and Samar.

"We said it for Shreya's sake. Her happiness matters in all this", Samar explained.

"Rishi yes or no?", Aanchal asked ignoring Samar.

"I want to say no but for Bhabhi's sake I am going to say a yes", Rishabh said.

"Did you forget what Saloni did? What her parents did?", Aanchal asked enraged.

"No Di! I didn't", Rishabh yelled.

"Then did you forgive Saloni?", Forum asked.

"NOOO!! I remember everything but are you both forgetting that they are Bhabhi's family?", Rishabh asked.

"And are you forgetting that we almost lost Shreya because of them?", Aanchal asked glaring at him.

"Aanchal. Forum. We will be inviting the Chauhans for the party", Manish announced.

"But Dad..."

"It's decided Aanchal and there will be no discussions on this topic", Manish said glaring at her.

"Dad, I can't believe it you are saying this! You consider her as your own daughter then how can you do this?", Aanchal fumed.

"Exactly! She is my daughter and I know what will make her happy. Seeing her family will make her happy", Manish said.

"Aanchal, you're Dad is right. It's time we keep our differences aside and forgive them", Shweta said softly.

"And what if they do the same thing again, Bhabhi? What if they harm her baby this time?", Neela asked.

"They won't, Neela", Manish said.

"How can you so sure bhaiyya? They have been heartless and they will be heartless forever. People like them never change", Neela said.

"I agree with Auntie, Dad. What are the chances that they won't harm the baby?", Aanchal asked.

"Aanchal, Neela, we all are going to be there and so is Aarav. We all will make sure nothing goes out of hand. This party is to make them happy especially Shreya so keep that in mind. I don't want any of you treating Saloni badly..." Manish said as he gave Rishabh a pointed look.

Rishabh nodded.

"So now go to your rooms and come out at 12. Don't be late", Shweta warned as all scattered to their rooms.

__________

SHREYA AND AARAV laid on their bed as they waited for the clock to strike twelve. It had been a week after their fight and they had sorted everything. As for the guy who was suppose to visit Saloni was rejected by Prem himself after Prem accidentally saw the guy with his girlfriend. Shreya was glad that Saloni hadn't met the boy and things hadn't gone any further.

"I can't believe we will be celebrating our first anniversary tomorrow", Aarav mused as he looked at the ceiling.

"Now what's so hard to believe?", Shreya asked turning to her right side so she could look at her handsome husband.

"Nothing baby, it's just hard to believe", Aarav said kissing her softly.

"I love you", Shreya breathed out.

"And I love you more", Aarav said grinning.

"Promise me Aarav, that you will take care of our baby", Shreya said looking at him.

He sighed. He knew this was about to come because this was his Shreya. The stubborn, selfless and beautiful woman who was his better half, his soul mate and ofcourse his wife. The woman he had grown to respect, adore and fallen hopelessly in love with.